Enemy? 🔞

3RD PERSON POV

Jisoo was running for her life "KIM FUCKING JISOO COME BACK HERE I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU!" Jisoo keep running if she stop she will get killed by Jennie Kim the popular queen bee of YG Girls University School.

She end up by the abandoned building of their school she was scared to enter but she's more scared to get killed so she don't have a choice but to get inside.

She lay on the wall and looking at the back to see Jennie running "IF EVER I SEE YOU KIM I WILL MAKE SURE TO PUNISH YOU!" Jisoo pant silently she see Jennie went away she sigh in relief and close her eyes catching her breath.

But when she opened her eyes nervous get again in her veins "You think you will get away from me never" Jennie smirk and move closer to Jisoo and put her hands both at Jisoo's side "I'll make you pay for what you have done to my phone" Jisoo was getting really scared at Jennie's deadly glare.

"I-i'll just buy you a-a new one" Jisoo said while smiling nervously "I don't want a new one" Jennie said and smirk she lean in to whisper at Jisoo ear "I'll make you pay for punishing you" Jisoo felt goosebumps at what Jennie said, she pull away "Don't be scared because the punishment will be fun" Jennie said and Jisoo was getting more and more nervous.

Suddenly Jennie kissed her lips, her eyes we're widened in shock she try to push Jennie away but she can't because Jennie was to strong.

She slowly getting melt into the kiss making Jennie smiled and move more closer to Jisoo not leaving any space between them, she heard Jisoo moaned softly she smirk and put her right hand at Jisoo's shirt to massage her right breast.

Her kiss move down to Jisoo's jaw down to her neck "Jennie...." She moaned then Jennie remove her hands from her shirt she slowly move down and opened the zipper of her pants.

Jennie put her hand inside her pants "Your so wet" Jennie said and rub Jisoo clit while she kiss her again in the lips.

"Are you ready?" Jennie said to Jisoo while she unzipper her pants Jisoo nodded "Y-yes" Jennie smirk "That's good baby girl" She peck Jisoo lips and pull down her pants 'Gosh, she's big', Jisoo thought she gulp Jennie pull down Jisoo pants too.

Jennie grab her right legs and rub her dick a little then she insert it "Ahhhh..." Jisoo moaned in pain "Fuck, your a virgin?" Jennie said and look at Jisoo who as a tears in her eyes "Do you want me to stop?" Jennie said "N-no keep going" Jisoo said and Jennie starts moving slowly and kiss Jisoo "I'll go easy on you first" Jennie said in between their kiss.

"Your so tight fuck...." Jennie moaned loving the feeling of Jisoo's pussy "Ahhhhh... fuck... faster" Jisoo moaned and Jennie obeyed starts moving faster "Your pussy felt so good in my dick... shit..." Jennie kiss Jisoo again.

Jennie favorite lips to kiss now is Jisoo's heart shapes lips.

The two of them are not really together actually their are enemies they hate one another but Jennie did has a feelings for Jisoo since their kids but she's afraid to confess since they are enemies.

Since then they always fight at each other even though their parents are best of friend.

"Ahhhh... Jennie" Jisoo moaned feeling something at her stomach "Fuck, your pussy getting tighter... Ahhh" Jennie moaned "Jennie... I'm gonna cum Ahhhhh" Jisoo moaned a mess "Me too baby" Jennie moaned "C-cum inside me" Jisoo said Jennie look at her.

"I-i'm on my p-pills.. Ahhh" Jennie get even faster than ever, "Fuck... Fuck", "JENNIE!" Jisoo moaned louder when she cum and Jennie too.

(Author: Something or some girls use birth control to regulate their menstrual cycle, I did my research 😅)

Jisoo can feel Jennie cum inside her, Jennie move a little slower to ride their high then she pull her dick off Jisoo the two of them are both panting Jennie grab some tissues in her bag to clean the two of them.

She throw it away then she kiss Jisoo more gentle who kiss her back Jisoo put her arms around Jennie's neck and Jennie put her hands at Jisoo's waist she smiled.

They pull away Jennie was staring straight at Jisoo's eyes and peck her lips and whisper something to Jisoo.

"Your mine...."

-------------------------------------------

Do you want this to have another chapter?

-------------------------------------------