Enemy? (03)

I know I updated this part so so late but here you go I hope you enjoy😊😊.

----------------------------------

3RD PERSON POV

2 months passed by.....

It's been a very good and fun 2 months for Jisoo because of how Jennie always there for her and make her happy with gift, dates and other things and also they became the hottest and goddess couple of the school.

"You're cute" Jennie said to Jisoo who's eating her lunch at the cafeteria "Stop that lovey dove stares unnie it's making me sick" Lisa said acting like vomiting Jennie gave her a glare "Shut up mind your own business" Jennie said coldly then her expression soften when she look at Jisoo.

Lisa look at her disgusted as she ate her food Jisoo smiled at Jennie and feed her Jennie giggled and peck her lips they are always like this on lunch break being sweet to each other.

"Jennie?" A female voice spoke the four of them look up Jennie eyes widened "It's nice to see you here" The girl said smiled Jennie look at Jisoo who was confuse "You left me a week ago and I don't even say that I enjoy the night" The girl explained Jisoo was shock on what she just heard.

Also the two look at Jennie then to Jisoo who was looking down gripping tight at the chopsticks she was holding trying her best not to cry infront of everyone "Chu let-" Jennie didn't finish her sentence when Jisoo got up.

"Chaeng, Lisa let's go" Jisoo said and grab her backpack same as the two other girls and storm out "I can't believe you unnie" Lisa said bitterly and giving a hatred look at Jennie "So, Jennie-", "Shut up! I don't want to see your face ever again!" Jennie  shouted angrily and grab her backpack to follow the three.

"Jisoo! wait!" Jennie said and grab Jisoo's wrist she try to get out of the grip "Jennie let go off her" Lisa said seriously "Babe" Chaeyeong said to Lisa try to calm her down "Let's talk Chu please hear me out" Jennie beg Jisoo who look up to her tears are falling down her beautiful eyes.

"Chu... I-i was drunk... please I don't know what I'm doing... " Jennie explained but Jisoo look at her with blank reaction "Drunk? Really? Is that why you didn't answer any of my text or calls? You didn't tell me you go to some bar's or club's last week" Jisoo pointed out "You lied to me, you fucking lied to me?!" Jisoo yelled out and punching Jennie on the chest hard.

"You are a big liar! You fucking use me!!" Jisoo said crying hard the two maknae stared at her sadly they don't want to get between them "Chu... I'm sorry.. " That was the only thing Jennie can say "Do you think sorry is just enough on what you just cost me?! Do you think sorry can fix everything?!" Jisoo said angrily while Jennie look down.

"I hate you! I fucking hate you! I just wish I didn't listen to every words you said!! And fall hard for you!!" Jisoo yelled last her breath was getting heavy like it's hard to breath when Jisoo calm down a bit she wipe her tears angrily "We're done" When Jisoo said that she run away.

Leaving Jennie crying the two maknae look at Jennie with disgusted and hatred "Don't ever show that face of yours or else I promise to God I will punch that" Lisa said pointing at Jennie "Babe stop let's just go don't waste your time to her" Chaeyeong said and drag Lisa away and pick Jisoo's bag that she drop.

Jisoo got inside her car and starts the engine in hurry as she drove away fast "UNNIE!" Chaeyeong shouted at Jisoo who was now driving away she pant "Let's go to her house" Lisa said to Chaeyeong who nodded as they went to Lisa's car and drove to Jisoo's house.

Time skipped......

"Honey-" Jisoo mother got cut out when Jisoo run upstairs slamming the door behind her loudly then there's a knock on their door "Can you open it?" The maid bow down and open the door "Auntie is Jisoo here?" Chaeyeong said concerned Jisoo's mother nodded.

"Yes, but she run to her room slamming it" Jisoo mother said as the two were about to go upstairs but Jisoo's mother spoke again "What happen to her? I saw tears in her eyes what happened to my daughter?" She said seriously the two are a bit scared to talk because they don't have the rights to tell Jisoo's mother.

But they don't have a choice because Jisoo's mother will ask them non stop "Jennie unnie.... s-she cheated on Jisoo unnie" Chaeyeong said then the atmosphere went silent "She what?!" They heard a loud voice "Oh god" Lisa mumbled to her breath.

It's was Jisoo's father who just got home and heard what the two maknae said, suddenly a knock on the door was heard "Mr. Kim it's Ms. Jennie" The maid said Jisoo's father storm outside and see Jennie as he slap her hard making Jennie shock and also the three other girls at his back.

"Don't you dare come here again" He said in a cold, angry voice Jennie look at him "Please Uncle let me talk to her please" Jennie beg tears starts to fall again "I don't want you to be near my daughter ever again and you will not see her forever" He said Jennie look up and see Jisoo at the window.

"Jisoo! Please listen to me Chu please I'm sorry!" She shouted then Jisoo close the curtains "I thought you are different Jennie I thought you will treat my daughter nicely but this cheating on her will never be acceptable" He said pointing at Jennie "Leave before I call the police and never ever come back again do you understand" He said looking at her with hatred as he storm inside the house.

The three ladies follow him inside "Ms. Jennie it will be nice if you leave" The bodyguard said and hold Jennie by the arm but Jennie don't let him "Don't touch me" Jennie said coldly while looking at Jisoo's window sadly as she went to her car glance one last time then drove away.

--------------------------------

I know I'm so late for this but bare with me 😭😭

I will let Jennie stare at me and became a stone I don't care 😭😭

Rosé book is really creep 😭🙃

Lisa costume is really cute 😊😊

Jisoo is so beautiful she's always though 😊😊

-------------------------------