Stop (02)

As you requested here is it 😊😉.

-------------------------------------------

3RD PERSON POV

"Ella, stop running" Jennie shouted at her daughter who's running away from her "No!" The little girl said while giggling at her mom "Ella stop tiring your Mom" Jisoo butted in she just finish preparing.

Ella stop from running "Thanks babe" Jennie said to Jisoo and kiss her cheek "We have to hurry now Mom and Dad are waiting for us" Jisoo said as Jennie help Ella to wear her pink dress.

Jennie grab her blazer and wear it "You look handsome and hot" Jisoo said who back hug her "And you look sexy and beautiful" Jennie said as she kissed her lips.

"Mommy, Mom the driver is here" The two of them pull away and Jennie walk to her daughter and carry her up while she hold Jisoo's hand with her free hand.

FLASHBACK

"Fuck" Jisoo mumbled in her breath and she's starts crying not because of sadness but because of happiness she's holding a pregnancy test and it's positive.

"Babe? I've been-" Jennie was cut off when she see Jisoo crying "Hey, what happened?" Jennie asked her worried then Jisoo gave her the pregnancy test Jennie look at it and was shock "Your pregnant?" Jennie asked with excitement "Yes" Jisoo answered Jennie hug her tight "Oh god I'm gonna be a mom" She said happily while she's starts to tear up.

"MOM DAD! I'M GONNA BE A MOM!" Jennie shouted while running downstairs "What?!" Jennie's father said and stand up immediately "Really?!" Her mom came out the kitchen.

"Yes, Jisoo's pregnant!" Jennie said to them "Is that true Jisoo?" Jennie's father asked her calmly "Yes, Dad" Jisoo answered "Oh dear I'm so happy for you, Congrats" Jennie's mom hug her and tearing up because of happiness.

"We have to call your parents and celebrate" Jennie's father he starts to dialed Jisoo's parents while Jisoo and Jennie went to the balcony.

"I want it to be a girl" Jennie said to her "What if it's not?" Jisoo asked while Jennie back hug her "I'm okay with it" Jennie said and kiss her shoulder "But I'm worried how will our friends will react? And the graduation will be in a week" Jisoo said with a low tone.

"Don't worry okay they will accept us and don't worry too in graduation okay?" Jisoo nodded while they look at the sky "Do want to get married?" Jennie suddenly asked "I-i don't know... " Jisoo said look at their intertwined hands.

"Do you want to get married when the baby came out? If you don't want to I can wait" Jennie said to her sincerely "I'm not yet get married" Jisoo said Jennie nodded in understanding "I'll wait" Jennie said and kiss her temple.

END OF FLASHBACK

"Hi Honey" Jisoo's dad hug his daughter and Jennie "Oh my cute Ella" Jisoo's father carried her "Hey Mom, Dad" Jisoo said as she hug her mother and kiss her cheek and same goes to Jennie's parents.

Jennie did the same "I have a suprised for you" Jennie whisper in Jisoo's ear the girl look at her "What is it?" Jisoo asked "It's a secret" Jennie said and kiss her lips.

Then Lisa came to Jennie and whisper something she just nodded and turn to Jisoo who's talking with their parents "I'll just go with Lisa okay?" Jisoo nodded and peck her lips.

"Unnie here's the mic" Jennie thank Lisa and went to the stage "Hi everyone" Jennie said making all the guest turn to her Jisoo was shock to see her in the stage.

'What is she doing?', She ask herself  "I'll be singing Just The Way You Are by Bruno Mars I hope you like it" Jennie said and signal Lisa to turn on the music.

Oh, her eyes, her eyes
Make the stars look like they're not shinin'
Her hair, her hair
Falls perfectly without her tryin'
She's so beautiful and I tell her everyday
Yeah, I know, I know
When I compliment her, she won't believe me
And it's so, it's so
Sad to think that she don't see what I see
But every time she asks me, "Do I look okay?"
I say

Jennie sang while looking at Jisoo who was smiling at her widely.

When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
'Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are
And when you smile
The whole world stops and stares for a while
'Cause girl, you're amazing
Just the way you are
Yeah

"Go to the stage" Lisa said and starts pushing her "Hey, Lisa stop!" She said but Lisa don't listen and continue pushing her to walk to the stage.

Then Jisoo was now at the stage when Jennie held her hand and pull her at the center and continue singing.

When the song finish Jennie stop and smiled at Jisoo who's smiling back but shyly because she don't like attention "Jisoo... Thank you for being apart of my life... thank you for giving me a chance... and I'm sorry if I push you... but I'm glad you stay... I love you and I want to ask you something" Jennie then knee down infront of Jisoo making her shock same goes to the guest.

As she pull out a small box and opened it.

"Will you be my forever?" Jennie asked the whole place was silent Jisoo starts to tear up and nodded her head "Yes, I would love to be your forever" Jisoo said touch her cheeks "Yes! She said Yes!" Jennie shouted happily bouncing up and down the g...

"Will you be my forever?" Jennie asked the whole place was silent Jisoo starts to tear up and nodded her head "Yes, I would love to be your forever" Jisoo said touch her cheeks "Yes! She said Yes!" Jennie shouted happily bouncing up and down the guest are clapping and saying their congrats to them.

Jennie put the ring at Jisoo and kiss her deeply "WOOHOO!" Lisa cheered while the two pull away "I love you" Jennie said and kiss her forehead "I love you too" Jisoo said Jennie wipe her tears away.

"We're getting married!" Jennie announced while Jisoo giggled at her and the two of them are so happy to be together forever.

------------------------------------------

Part three?

------------------------------------------