Take it or Leave it? 🔞

3RD PERSON POV

Jisoo fix her hair and take a deep breath before she knock at her costumer door let's just say Jisoo was a prostitute because she needs money to live even though she hate it she don't have a choice because the money was big and she was saving money too, to build a coffee shop.

She knock at the door then she heard footsteps until the door opened and she was greeted by a beautiful cat eyes girl, she was confuse "Am I in the right room?" She asked her "Yes, you are come in" The girl said and let her inside Jisoo hesitate first but got inside anyways.

The girl was wearing a long sleeve and a pants like she just got home from work "But I don't know you are a girl" Jisoo said while she sat down in the couch "I thought your a man" The girl chuckled "I'll just go" Jisoo said and stood up to go out the room but the girl pull her "I'll pay you a big one" The girl said and went to the coffee table that as a lot of money "Take it or Leave it?"  The girl smirk at her.

Jisoo look at the money it's a lot she can build her coffee shop so easy she was debating if she will take it or just leave, in a second she sigh and sat down at the couch again making the girl smiled at her.

She stood up to get something to drink "Here" The girl handed her a wine but Jisoo just look at it "I don't put some drugs there" The girl said but Jisoo was not convince "Okay, fine I'll drink it" The girl take a sip at the wine "See" Jisoo grab it and the girl sat down infront of her.

"What's your name?" The girl asked "Jisoo" She answered and take a sip at her wine "Jennie Kim" The girl said making Jisoo cough at her drink she recognize that name "As in Jennie Kim the Jennie Kim from the BLACK Corporation?" Jisoo was shock "Yes, indeed" Jennie smirk and put down her wine "It's this your first time to serve a girl?" Jennie asked her she nodded shyly.

(Author: Jennie hide her face from the media so no one knows what she looks like only her name was around the world)

"Well I'm glad" Jennie smirk "Because you'll be enjoying the night more than anyone you have serve" Jennie lean in to kiss her lips and Jisoo froze because the mysterious CEO of the richest and successful company was now kissing her.

She respond to her she can taste the red wine and her lips are so soft like a pillow and she's loving it.

Jisoo moaned softly when Jennie find her sweet spot at her neck and she was on Jennie's lap "Let's go to my bed" Jennie whisper at her ear and bite it Jisoo only nodded and she wrap her legs around Jennie's waist and her hand at her neck while Jennie hand was at her butt to support her.

Jennie lay her down while she kissing her heart shape lips she move her hand inside Jisoo's dress going up and massage her breast and she suck her neck leaving some love bites and Jisoo don't mind it because she enjoying it so much and she don't feel this so much gentle to all the man or old man she have serve on.

She throw Jisoo's clothes making her naked she stare at her for a second "Your beautiful" Jennie said and kiss her lips going lower and lower until she went to the private part that she want to taste since Jisoo step in she blow it first and then kiss it as she starts sucking and licking it making Jisoo cried "Ahhh.. " She moaned Jennie was loving the sound Jisoo was making.

"Yes, fuck ahhh... " Jennie put her two finger inside Jisoo while she continue sucking and licking her "Ahhhh... yes ahhh" Jisoo moaned are becoming louder and she's feeling that she's about to come "Jennie! Ahhh" She scream her name and cum in Jennie's finger and mouth she lick it up not leaving any single drop.

"You taste amazing" Jennie said and kiss her she moaned tasting herself and it's her first time cumming for real it's not a fake one and her moaned are not fake too not like when she's being please by other that she serve she always fake her moaned.