In Another Life

3RD PERSON POV

"Jendeukie I'm home!" Jisoo announced and enter the penthouse when she arrived at the living room she see Jennie with a luggage in her side Jisoo look at her confuse "Where are you going?" She asked and put her bag and key in the coffee table and sit next to Jennie "I want to break up" Jisoo frozen in her spot "Wait w-what?" She stutter her breath became heavy "I want to break up I'm don't love you anymore" Jennie said straight in the eyes.

"B-but what wrong? Did I do something wrong? If I did I'm sorry Jennie" Jisoo move closer to Jennie but Jennie stood up "Your always playing around and it's annoyed me" Jennie said that make Jisoo heart drop "But I thought that is the only way I can make you smile and laugh" Jisoo said and try her best to hold her tears but she can't "People change Jisoo I have to go" Jennie said and grab her luggage.

"Please don't leave me Jennie" Jisoo hold her hand Jennie try to get away from the grip but she can't "I will change please don't leave me Jennie I love you so much" Jisoo beg her "I have someone else Jisoo" She look shocked "I'm cheating on you Jisoo so please let me leave" Jisoo grip loosen because of what she heard that Jennie cheating on her.

Jisoo went back to reality but she look around Jennie was not there, the night she cry and cry until she fall asleep.

TWO WEEK PASSED BY....

Jennie was peacefully sleep when she heard a ding in her front door she look at her phone and see that it's just 2 o'clock in the morning she groan 'Who the fuck person distract my sleep?' She walk to the door with a mess hair and a swallow eyes.

She opened the door and was greeted by her bestfriend "Lisa what are you doing here?" Jennie look at her with confuse look "I'm here because of this letter" Lisa said coldly and hand her the letter "And I'm sorry to distract your sleep it's just that Jisoo unnie is dead she killed herself earlier" Lisa said and Jennie froze of the news Lisa starts walking away.

Jennie walk to her room with a tears again that were falling on her eyes, she don't mean to break up with Jisoo it's her parents decision and they arranged her to married with someone she love Jisoo so much.

She look at the letter she see a stain of blood at the side of the letter. She slowly opened it up and tears are falling fast on her eyes.

To: My Jennie, My Mandu, My Love, My Jendeukie,
      My everything

I know that when you read this I'm already dead.

It's not your fault it's my fault, I'm sorry I love you so much that I did this to myself I can't barely see you with someone else and I'm so depress that I can't take it that's why I kill myself .

But I promise that I will always by your side and let's meet in the future I wish we can be together forever Jendeukie.

Always remember I love you so so much My Jennie, My Mandu, My Love, My Jendeukie, My Everything.

I Love you xxx

                                                            - Your Chu

Jennie cried and place the letter in her heart "I'm sorry Chu" Jennie said "I love you too" She was a mess, she was depress too but she want to kill herself to but she can't bring herself doing it.

Two days, two fucking days, Jennie didn't leave her room, didn't eat anything, didn't talk to anyone, she want to be alone, she need someone the love of her life but she was already gone she always read the letter, look at there picture together.

Jennie feel a cold wind pass her she was sitting at the floor looking at their picture "Jennie" She heard a soft voice that was familiar to her she turn around and see a girl in a white dress "Chu?" Jennie called "It's me Love" The girl smiled sweetly to her "Chu" Jennie run and hug her, she was cold "Chu you came back" Jennie cried again "Shhh, don't cry Love" Jisoo said and pull away to wipe the tears "I came back here to see you but I don't have much time to stay" Jisoo said sadly "I'm sorry Chu I'm sorry" Jennie hug her tightly "No, Love it's not your fault I already know that truth, I heard it up there" Jisoo said.

Then a light was flash "I have to go know Love" Jisoo said with a sad smile "No, don't go, don't leave me" Jennie beg and hug her even tightly "I can't stay Jennie" Jisoo pull away "Always remember I'm be by your side Jennie" Wiping the tears that are falling.

"Let's meet in another Life" Jisoo said.

"In Another Life...."