Lie to Me (06) 🔞

3RD PERSON POV

"Jennie please stay still" Jisoo said she was walking to the stairs at Jennie's house "Ah finally" Jisoo said when she got Jennie in her bedroom.

"Chu, I'm sorry" Jennie starts crying Jisoo look at her "I-i was dumb and stupid..... I'm stupid to cheat behind you with your brother and I'm stupid because I was so fucking obsessed over sex... will y-your away" Jennie said looking at Jisoo's eyes.

"Because of your obsession over sex you choose to cheat on me?" Jisoo said coldly to her "I know I'm stupid" Jennie said sadly she took Jisoo's hand she's pulling away but Jennie hold her tight.

"That night you left that when I realize how much you meant to me... stupid of me for cheating on you.... and that night to I cut off everything with Taehyung... and I move here at New Zealand to start a new one but I can't... because your not there with me... I hired a investigation to look for you because I want to see you so much..." Jisoo just stared at her she's full of emotions angry, hurt, hatred, sad and etc.

"Yesterday night that when I found out that you were in Australia with your cousin... I was about to fly there to see you but then my investigation said that you will be here... and I was so fucking happy for that... " Jennie smiled at her "And I thank my dad for that.." Jennie chuckled "Jisoo... I really.. really regret everything I did for the past 5 years was so such a mess... " Jennie said while Jisoo remained silent "I hope you forgive me... I will wait for your forgiveness Jisoo.... I love you Jisoo so much with all my heart" Jennie said softly and hug Jisoo's tummy.

Jisoo cried silently she pull away from Jennie's hug "I have to go" Jisoo said to her but Jennie grab her wrist fast "Stay with me for the night" Jennie said to her and hug her from behind.

Jennie then suddenly starts kissing her neck because of drunkness and Jisoo was a bit drunk too "Jennie...." Jisoo was trying to pull away "Shhh...." Jennie continue kissing her neck down to her shoulder Jisoo's just wearing an off shoulder black dress.

 Jennie turn Jisoo around kissing her Jisoo kissed her back she's drunk and a bit horny because of what Jennie just did, she moaned inside Jennie's mouth

Jennie unzipper Jisoo dress and push Jisoo to the bed to lay down and she hover on top of her "Your so sexy Love" Jennie whisper on her ear and kiss her neck leaving a hickey down to her chest.

"Ahhh..." Jisoo moaned when Jennie lick and suck her nipples she bite her lips while her eyes we're close.

Jennie went lower and lower until she reach Jisoo's center she use her teeth to remove her panty she kiss it first before she starts licking it like and ice cream "Ahhhh...!" Jisoo moaned become louder when Jennie insert her two fingers inside her.

"Fuck..... Jennie" Jennie went up to kiss Jisoo will her finge are continue moving "I fucking miss this... hearing your moaned... screaming my name...." Jennie seductively said in her ears making her more turn on.

"Jennie.... I'm close ahhhhh fuck!" Jennie went faster and hard feeling the walls in her finger "JENNIE FUCK AHHHH!" Jisoo came in her hand while Jennie move a little and kiss her lips she went down again to clean her up.

Jisoo was panting when Jennie finish she lay down next to her while she kiss her "My turn" Jisoo said in low tone then went on top of her she kiss her roughly. And Jisoo don't know what she will do next day.

-------------------------------------------

My birthday treat for you 😊😊.

-------------------------------------------