Away (03)

3RD PERSON POV

Jisoo and Hye yoon are now at the cafeteria to eat and sat down at the vacant sit "So, what are your parents work?" Hye yoon asked while she take a bite at her sandwich "My Dad was a CEO of BIG BLACK company" Jisoo answered "Wait, really? You mean the richest CEO?" Hye yoon said suprised.

"Yeah, and my mom was a model" Hye yoon is more suprised "Do you work?" Jisoo nodded "Yes, modelling" Jisoo said shyly.

They talk and talk while eating until Hye yoon asked something that Jisoo don't expect "So, hmm... Are you single?" Hye yoon asked "I... I-" Jisoo was cut off by someone "She's not single" Jisoo know that voice she look up and her eyes widened.

"Jennie..." Jisoo mumbled "She has someone" Jennie sat down next to her "Hi I'm Jennie her FIANCE" Hye yoon and Jisoo were shock of what she just said.

'Did she just said that?', Jisoo said and feeling a heat on her cheeks "Ah nice to me you.. hmm?" Hye yoon said and expand her hand to give Jennie a shake hand but Jennie just look at it and put her fake smiled that was not notice by the two of them.

"In the flesh, I'm Jennie Kim" She answered Hye yoon embarrassingly put down her hand she felt a bit pissed by don't want to show it.

"Jisoo, will you still tour me later?" Hye yoon said with a sweet smiled 'It don't suit her fake smiled yuck', Jennie thought trying her best not to rolled her eyes.

"Ye-" Jisoo was cut off again by Jennie "She can't sorry because we have to go somewhere later" Jennie cling her arm to Jisoo and try not to smirk when she see the annoying face of Hye yoon that was not notice by Jisoo because she was looking down blushing.

"I.. I'm sorry" Jisoo apologize to Hye yoon "It's okay Ji  you can just tour me tomorrow lunch if that's okay?" Hye yoon said "Of course" Jisoo answered and smiled a little Jennie notice a smirk that was form secretly at Hye yoon lips.

'This bitch is getting in my nerves', Jennie rolled her eyes and luckily it was not noticeable from the two "Hey, unnies" Chaeyeong said and sat down "Hey, whatzzup whatzzup!" Lisa being Lisa shouting for not reason.

"Keep it down Lisa" Her girlfriend glared at her making Lisa apologize and sat next to her "Hi Hye yoonshi" Chaeyeong said bow her head a little and goes to Lisa.

Hye yoon return it saying hi and a bow "Be comfortable with us Hye yoonshi" Chaeyeong sweetly said "I will it's nice meeting you two" Hye yoon said "In the flesh Hye yoonshi" And the five of them talk to know each other more.

Hours passed by.... Time to go home....

"Ahh, finally" Lisa said stretching her long arms in the air and put it down to Chaeyeong's shoulder "See you tomorrow unnie" The two waved at Jisoo and walk away "Bye, take care" Waving back to the lovebirds.

She sigh and walk to the entrance to wait for her driver "Jisoo Unnie!" She heard someone called her as she turn around to see Hye yoon running to her "Hey, Hye yoon" Jisoo smiled at her when Hye yoon cling her arm around her right arm.

"Where is Jennie?" Hye yoon said "Hm... I don-" Jisoo turn around when someone called her again "Chu!" Jennie run to her pulling her.

Hooking her arm at Jisoo's arm "Let's go?" Jennie said "I'll see you tomorrow Hye yoon bye" Jisoo wave at her and Jennie drag her out.

They are at the entrance but someone went infront of them "Hey, babe" It was Kai and he kiss Jennie in the lips Jisoo quickly look away felt hurt.

She slowly pull her arm away from Jennie's arm "I'll go first, I'll just see you there" Jisoo said looking down and walk faster.

Jisoo was so confuse right know because of Jennie's action "Ms. Kim" She look up seeing her driver opened the door for her she thank him and went inside Jisoo look at the window sighing.

-------------------------------------------

Someone's Jealous? 🤔🤔

-------------------------------------------