I love you

3RD PERSON POV

"Jisoo, you have to see this" Irene grab Jisoo in a locker room then they heard heavy breath "What are we doing here?" Jisoo ask whispering "Look at the slut girl that you're courting" Irene point at the locker, Jisoo was confused and walk there.

She can't believe what she's seeing, the girl that she been courting for almost 3 years kissing a boy, Jisoo close her mouth and tears start falling on her eyes she move away from the lockers, Irene look at her worried and hug her for comfort.

"Let's go" Irene said Jisoo don't say anything she keep silent and her tears are like falls they can't stop falling, she been courting Jennie for 3 years now, the two of them are childhood friends Jisoo have a secret feelings for Jennie, she confess her true feelings for her.

"See, I told you every-day that she's just playing with your feelings but you don't listen" Irene said and take a sip at her Iced Americano Jisoo just stay silent looking down, playing with her finger.

"I suggest you to stop courting her because even though you are not together you are hurting so just stop Ji, I don't want to see my little sister getting hurt" Irene move to her side and hug her, she starts sobbing on Irene's shoulder

Days passed by.....

"Ji, you have to get up" Irene starts pulling Jisoo out of her bed, it's been a week she just stay at her room don't want to go outside "I said I don't want to" Jisoo answer coldly Irene let go of her arms and sat next to her "Jisoo, you can't lock yourself her forever just because that bitch played with you" Irene said with a crossed arms.

"Leave" Jisoo said and pull the blanket over her head but Irene starts pulling it "You will go to school right now!" Irene yelled and pull the blanket even harder when she succeed to pull it "I don't want to just leave!" Jisoo yelled back.

"Jisoo, it's hurt me seeing you like this, I know you're hurt but you have to move on try new things don't just lay here crying, I want to see my little sister smiling brightly again" Irene said softly and smile at Jisoo "Just do this for me" Irene suggested Jisoo look at her in a sec then she nodded making Irene smile widely.

"Good, now take a shower and will go to school" Irene said and went out of Jisoo's room, she sigh and walk to the bathroom to do her morning routine.

"Here some breakfast" Irene said and take a sit, Jisoo sit infront of her and eat silently, Irene smile softly it's been a week too she didn't eat properly making her look a bit thin.

At school.....

"Unnie!" Someone yelled making the two turn around and see a beautiful blonde girl that running to them "I miss you unnie" The girl said and hug Jisoo "I miss you too Chaeyeong ah" Jisoo answer and return the hug "Are you okay now?" They pull away from the hug "Yeah" Jisoo said and give Chaeyeong an a suring smile but deep down she's not okay.

"I'll go now see you later sis" Irene said and hug Jisoo "Yeah" Irene walk to her room and the two girl walk to their own room.

Jisoo enter her room making everyone look at her "Jisoo!" The giant girl run to Jisoo and the other girls went to her too, to give her a hug "Where have you been?" The girl that have a bunny teeth asked "Somewhere" Jisoo answer shortly making the five girls look at her weirdly, she notice it and raise her one eyebrow "What?" The girls just shook their head "Hmm... nothing" The girl that look like a bear said.

Jisoo walk by and went to her table sat down and look outside "What's wrong with her?" The girl that have bunny teeth ask "I don't know" The giant girl said and they went to their own tables.

"The teacher said that they will have a meeting so we have free time until lunch" Jisoo's classmate starts cheering "Okay, quite you can do whatever you want" The class president said, Jisoo got up from her sit and went out of the room.

While she walking, she's busy scrolling at her phone "Ow" A girl said Jisoo look up and see she have bump into someone, she help the girl pick the books that fall down "I'm sorry" Jisoo said quickly and starts walking away again not minding the girl.

She went to the school garden and take a sit at the grass while she lay her back on the tree she put her earphones.

'GET YOU THE MOON' by KINA (feat. Snow)

You gave me a shoulder when I needed it
You showed me love when I wasn't feeling it
You helped me fight when I was giving in
And you made me laugh when I was losing it

'Cause you are, you are
The reason why I'm still hanging on
'Cause you are, you are
The reason why my head is still above water

And if I could, I'd get you the moon
And give it to you
And if death was coming for you
I'd give my life for you

Jisoo close her eyes and feeling the song and a strong wind pass by making it more peaceful but that was interrupt by someone, that someone grab the other airpod making Jisoo opened her eyes and look at the person, the person is non other than Jennie the girl that she try to stop going in her mind is now sitting with her.

She quickly stood up and grab her airpod from Jennie and starts walking away, Jennie called her name but she walk fasterJennie starts chasing her until Jisoo stop because she's out of breath.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" Jennie said while she calm down herself from chasing Jisoo, she just stay silent "Ji-" Jennie was interrupt.

"Nothing, I just want to be alone so please stop chasing me" Jisoo said coldly and starts walking away, Jennie stay still and was shock of Jisoo giving her cold shoulder 'What's wrong with her?', Jennie thought and sigh walking to her classroom.

When she arrive, she quickly look at Jisoo who's just looking outside quitely, this is not the Jisoo she know the Jisoo she know is she always chatting, smiling, laughing but now she just stay silent, not smiling and look cold 'What happened to her?', Jennie are full of question about Jisoo.

She sat down to her table that was next to Jisoo then she see that Jisoo got up while she answer her phone whoever that was.

-------------------------------------------