Girlfriend and her Stepsister🔞

3RD PERSON POV

"Fuck, Jennie" Jisoo moaned while she bounce up and down to Jennie's dick "Fuck, baby" Jennie help Jisoo by holding her hip.

They are in Jennie's room making love and because they are alone.

"Hey un-" Someone went inside the room without knocking she was shock to see what was happening and her private part was getting hard "Chaeng..." Jennie said in a low tone and Jisoo continue riding and a brilliant idea pop in Jisoo's mind.

"Would you like to join?" Jisoo said smirking at Chaeyeong who was still standing at the door way and Jisoo stop "It's okay step sis" Jennie said and spank Jisoo butt making her moaned softly.

Chaeyeong then lock the door behind her and she removing her clothes the two girls continue what their doing.

She climb at the bed and went at Jisoo side "What me to suck it?" Jisoo said seductively Chaeyeong just nodded and Jisoo hold her dick and kiss the tip and slowly sucking her.

Jisoo moaned and enjoying the feeling "Shit... " Chaeyeong moaned throwing her head back she's loving the feeling of Jisoo's tongue and mouth at her big dick.

"Fuck her Chaeng" Jennie said and pull out her dick off Jisoo Chaeyeong nodded and went behind Jisoo positioning herself to enter Jisoo's tight pussy.

"Shit, your big like your unnie fuck" Jisoo moaned making Jennie smirk "Suck me baby" Jisoo obeyed and starts sucking her up will Jennie enjoy watching her girlfriend sucking her and her stepsister fucking her girlfriend.

"Fuck, I'm cumming Chaeng ahhh.. " Chaeyeong fasten her thrust "Shit baby I'm gonna cum inside your mouth" Jennie said and held Jisoo head to help her sucking her dick "Me too fuck... fuck" Chaeyeong said the three of them moaned louder when they cum together.

Chaeyeong pull out and cum drip at Jisoo's pussy she went to get a tissue and wipe it.

"Fuck, your ripping me!!" Jisoo scream in pain because Jennie put her dick in Jisoo's pussy while Chaeyeong put her dick in her butt hole.

"Fuck so tight" The two girls said in unison and starts moving a little slow "You like that" Jennie said to Jisoo who nodded and continue moaning "We want you to say it" Chaeyeong said in a deep voice.

"Yes, I like it Daddy" Chaeyeong and Jennie smirk and move faster "Fuck, Daddies!!" Jisoo moaned and the two girls enjoying her tight hole.

"Fuck I'm gonna cum" Jennie said "Me too unnie fuck.. Shit" Chaeyeong said and they thrust even faster Jisoo can't do anything but to moaned and she's lucky that she take pills or else she will get pregnant with the two girls.

"DADDIES!!" Jisoo moaned louder and feeling that her two holes are full with cum the two pull away and Jennie smirking seeing the cum dripping out Jisoo.

She kiss Jisoo lips "That's good" Jennie giggled making Jisoo slap her shoulder "You two ripped me and I think I will not able to walk tomorrow" Jisoo glared at the two stepsisters who just laugh at her.

-------------------------------------------

😎😎😆😆

-------------------------------------------