Away (07)

3RD PERSON POV

"Let's break up" Jennie said coldly "What? Why?" Kai said "I know your cheating on me" Jennie glared at him "So now you believe that girl" Kai said while crossed his arms "No, I already seen a proof that your cheating on me and your after my money, I want a break up and in don't want to see your face every again" Jennie said angrily "Okay fine but you know why I break up with you because your not good in bed" Kai said making Jennie slap him hard.

"You jerk!" Jennie shouted and slap him another one as she walks away from him.

She went to an abandoned classroom were she always go if she's stress about something or to erase sadness she's feeling.

She put down her bag at the old table and sat down at the teachers table looking outside seeing some students laughing, chatting while they go home she wish she can experience something like that because she was a lonely person she know that some of her friends are just a fake friends that are after her money but Lisa was her one and only real friend.

She sigh it's a peaceful silent until she heard the door opened she look at it "What are you doing here?" Jennie said to the one who enter "I always went here if I want to be alone" Jisoo said coldly and went to the other table to sit.

"Just continue what your doing just imagine I'm not here" Jisoo sat down at the table far away from Jennie who was a bit sad of Jisoo who's giving her a cold shoulder.

JENNIE POV

I glance at her she's looking outside the window "I break up with him" I said but she still don't look at me "Why are you saying this to me?" She answered me coldly "Because your right he's a cheater and after my money" I said she went silent "I'm sorry" I said looking down.

"Why are you saying sorry?" She said "Because of how I treat you in the past and don't believe in you" I look up and seeing her looking at me.

"I want to tell you something" I said as I went down the table and walk closer to her "I... I was jealous" She look at me confuse "I'm jealous whenever your with Hye yoon and I'm jealous of how she can cling and kiss your cheek" I admit it now she just stay silent.

"I was feeling this when you said you give up and then I was getting jealous and I don't know why until I talk to Lisa she said maybe I'm falling for you" I look at her straight in the eyes.

"Maybe she's right that I'm falling for you because I'm feeling like that and when I see you it's just like a slow motion your the only one I see and maybe some people are right saying that when someone give up on you, you will look for her" I said sincerely but she look at me with unreadable expression.

"If your just playing games again Jennie I said I don't want to be part of it" She said angrily as she stood up she was about to walk away when I pinned her at the wall she look shock.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!" She shouted at me "I'm not playing games Jisoo I'm sincere of what I said so believe in me I'm falling for you I like you it's not a game Jisoo I like you for real I'm sorry if I just realize it now but I'm beeing sincere to you" I said in a serious tone she just look at me.

I look at her beautiful hazelnut eyes that I just notice then my eyes lead on her heart shapes lips I look again in her eyes she's looking at my lips.

I slowly lean in "Hey, bitches-" I look at my side seeing Lisa and Chaeyeong "Oh, we're sorry please continue" Chaeyeong said and close the door.

I look at Jisoo who was looking down I held her chin to look at me I seen a pink tint at her cheeks I smiled I continue what I'm doing I slowly lean in to her.

I her lips are like pillow it so soft and she taste like strawberry I continue to kiss her.

I put my both hand in her waist while her hand travel to my neck pulling me closer to her I smiled at the kiss I heard her moaned softly.

I pull away and peck her lips she look at me panting with a blush on her cheeks "I think I find something addicted" I said to her "What?" She asked while she play with my hair "Your lips" I said and kiss her again.

-------------------------------------------

Finally they are together!! 😍😍.

The end...

-------------------------------------------

Just kidding it's not the last chapter stay tuned. 😝😝