Lie to me (02)

JENNIE POV

It's been almost 5 years since I last saw her and I still think everything about her, I regret cheating behind her back because when she left me I was a total mess I was like a dead body until now.

And I end everything to Taehyung and went away to New Zealand to starts a new one but no I can't because I'm not with her and I'm managing my father's company here.

"Ms. Kim a woman is looking for you" My secretary said "Let her in" I said not turning around I play with the ring that she thrown away that night I'm wearing it until now.

"Ms. Kim I have a good news" I quickly turn around to her "Did you find her?" I said with hope "Yes, Ms. Kim I finally found her" My investigation said "Where is she?" I said and she give me a files I gladly took it.

"The files said that Ms. Kim Jisoo was in Australia living with her cousin Park Chaeyeong" She said "For real?" I said with hopes then she nodded.

"Is that so? Then call my secretary to ready my flight to Australia" I said and grab my blazer as I stood up "Wait, Ms. Kim there is another news" She said making me stop.

"Ms. Kim Jisoo will be arriving tomorrow morning here in New Zealand and I heard from their company that she will stay at her new condo" She said smiling widely I run to her.

"Thank you so much Irene unnie" I hug her while my tears starts to fall because of happiness "Your always welcome Jennie" She sais softly while rubbing my back.

I pull away "But will you able to face her?" Irene asked while she wipe my tears "I have to face her unnie and I will beg for her forgiveness even though she can't forgive me easily I will not give up" I sais proudly making Irene unnie giggled.

"That's the spirit but I have to go now Jennie my Seulbear must be waiting for me, just contact me if everything went well or every it not" Irene unnie said in a joking tone "I will unnie, and say my hi for Seulgi unnie" I said giggling "Yeah, I will Bye" She said as she went out the room leaving me alone.

I sat down at my chair and took the picture of us together 'I finally found you for many years', I said and hug it and tears starts to fall again but not because of sadness it's because of happiness I finally found the one I love that I've been looking for.

3RD PERSON POV

3RD PERSON POV

Jennie woke up with a huge smile in her face because she as a hope that she will see Jisoo she starts walking to the bathroom play a music "Every day, every night" She sang and pour some shampoo in her hair"Everything I need is in the ground" She starts dancing.

When she finish showering she walk to her huge ass closet and pick something nice.

As she finish changing she went down starts and was greeted by her two dogs "Hello Kuma, Hello Kai" She said and pat their head while she kiss them

She said and pat their head while she kiss them.

She grab her car keys and said goodbye to her dog and went out the house locking it as she opened her car getting inside she starts the engine and drove away.

"And once I finally made my move" She jammed up at the song 'Crazy over you' by BLACKPINK "I went crazy over you" She pointed at the picture that was on her car Jisoo and hers together.

Jennie arrived at the company with a smiled her employees look at her weirdly because she don't smile going to work and she seems happy to what they see.

"Goodmorning Ms. Kim" Her secretary said while she followed her "Goodmorning Nayeon" She greeted back and sat down at her chair "What my schedule for today?" She asked "You'll be having a meeting with Ms. Lalisa Manoban at 10:30 am to 12:00 pm and meeting with Ms. Kim Jisoo at-" Nayeon was cut off by Jennie.

"I heard it clear right Kim Jisoo?" Jennie said hoping she's right "Yes, Ms. Kim you'll be having a meeting with her because your dad want her to have a photoshoot for our new clothes" Jennie have to thank her dad for this "Okay, continue" Jennie said smiling like an idiot that find Nayeon weird "Anyways your meeting with Ms. Kim Jisoo is at 4:30 to 5:45" Nayeon close her notes "Okay, good you may leave now" Jennie said and Nayeon bowed down and left the room.

She look at the ring and kiss it 'I wish you haven't forget about me', She said and smile at it widely as she starts reading and signing up some papers.

-------------------------------------------

The part three will be tomorrow😊😊.

-------------------------------------------