Deserve

3RD PERSON POV

Jisoo just already finish her class and she got out the room she was looking something in her bag when she already got it out she look up and see the person she don't want to see ever again, she ignore her and walking away but the person held her wrist "Let me go Jennie" She said coldly and glare at the girl named Jennie but Jennie didn't want to let go.

"Jisoo, please give me a chance..." Jennie beg her "Give you a chance you think I will give you a chance for what you did to me that night huh?" Jisoo voice was cracking the memories that she want to forget came back.

"Please Jisoo I'm sorry.." Jennie said sincerely but Jisoo was so angry "Sorry? Can your sorry bring back my virginity?" Jisoo said and get out the grip of Jennie's hand "You fucking took my virginity and my fucking femininity" Jisoo was now crying in anger "You fucking let them rape me when you finish took my virginity, you all treat me like an animal!" Jisoo shouted luckily it's just the two of them "I was so fucking disgusted with myself, I lock myself in my room all fucking month because I was so fucking disgusted!" Jennie felt guilty.

"I was so stupid to believe you love me!" Jisoo was burning in anger "I want to commit suicide.." Jennie was shocked "But I didn't do it because you are the one who has to die because your a monster!" Jisoo finally got out her grip "I was thankful Chaeyeong was there for me, she always there for me when she know what you did, she take care for me, she loved me, she tell me that I'm her everything the time I was about to commit suicide.... " Jisoo said.

"I wish I fall for her the first time not someone like you who just want sexual desire!" Jisoo was crying not because she's sad but because of anger that build up with her.

"She was so caring, kind, she treat me like I'm a precious thing that she has, she's so gently" Jisoo said and her phone starts ringing she look at it and smiled.

"Love, I'm at the gate waiting for you but your not still here", "I'm sorry love, I just got to get finish something but I will be there in a moment", "Love are you crying? Is something happened do you want me to go there?", "No, love I'm not crying and you don't have to I will be there in a moment", "Okay, if you say so.. I love you", "I love you too".

Jisoo hung up and put her phone down she look at Jennie who's looking at her "I was lucky enough to have her in my life because she was my life now Jennie so please don't ever bother me" Jennie was about to say something but Jisoo cut her off.

"I don't deserve someone who just playing with my feelings...."

-------------------------------------------

What do you think?

-------------------------------------------