Ignore and Jealous (02)

*Revenge time*

3RD PERSON POV

"Hi blinks" Jennie said while smiling sweetly "I am planning to take a revenge to my evil girlfriend" Jennie smirk at the camera "My revenge plan is just like what she did to me but I'm not totally gonna ignore her I am gonna talk to her but in a short and cold tone and I called Irene unnie I already talk to her about what I will do and she just have to act like she's flirting with me like that this time I will be careful about placing the camera so I will not get caught this time" Jennie explained and sigh.

"So, now Jisoo will be home for a bit and let's starts the revenge Prank" Jennie laugh evily "Kim Jisoo you will regret pranking me" She smirk "I'll just put you here" Jennie said and got up place the mini cam at her make up table and putting something to cover it more "So let's just wait for her" Jennie smiled then lay down at the bed and turn on the TV.

Few minutes passed by.... (6:45)

Jennie glance at the cam and said that Jisoo was home, she stay still then the door of the room opened revealing Jisoo who look tired.

She remove her bag and put it on the make up table and lay down next to Jennie and hug her waist and Jennie start acting and ignore her "Hi, baby I'm home" Jisoo said and smiled at her sweetly but Jennie continue acting "Babe, I'm home" Jisoo said again with a confuse look "Baby?" Jisoo said and move her head infront of Jennie "I am watching" Jennie said annoyed making Jisoo sat back down "What did I do?" Jisoo asked.

"Nothing" Jennie said coldly "I'll change first" Jisoo said and walk to the bathroom think what she did to make Jennie give her a cold shoulder.

Jennie starts laughing silently "Oh, god she so cute, do you agree blinks? Comment it down below" Jennie whisper to the cam and giggled then went to the bed again and act, Jisoo walk out the bathroom just wearing something comfy.

Jisoo sat down again next to her "Babe, what's wrong?" Jisoo said worried "Nothing" Jennie answered again coldly "Nothing, then why are you cold and ignoring me?" Jisoo asked (Author: Jennie G!P so I can't say that she's on her period 😂) "Really ...

Jisoo sat down again next to her "Babe, what's wrong?" Jisoo said worried "Nothing" Jennie answered again coldly "Nothing, then why are you cold and ignoring me?" Jisoo asked (Author: Jennie G!P so I can't say that she's on her period 😂) "Really it's nothing, I am not in the mood Jisoo" Jennie said, Jisoo know when Jennie's serious she will use her first name.

"Why?" Jisoo ask sadly "I am not in a fucking mood Jisoo so please" Jennie said coldly 'I am sorry baby', Jennie said cursing herself when she see Jisoo sad eyes "What mak-" Jisoo was cut off when Jennie phone starts ringing Jennie move it a little closer to Jisoo so she can see the ID name 'Irene? Why she put a heart on the side?', Jisoo thought.

Jennie answered it and press the speaker button that Jisoo don't notice because she was look at Jennie with a sad face.

"Hello unnie" Jennie smiled automatically and Jisoo was feeling the Jealousy that starts building up then Jisoo heard what she just called her girlfriend mandu Jennie don't like others calling her mandu 'Did she give her a permission to call her that?', Jisoo blood was now fully boiling of Jealousy "Yah, unnie don't call me that your making me blush" Jennie commented making Jisoo shock and see that Jennie was really blush but not really from what Kai said but she feeling nervous. (Author: Who here blush when she/he was nervous? ✋😅).

Then the two continue talking at the phone sweetly then Jennie look at Jisoo who was now crying her eyes widened 'Oh, god I went to far', Jennie thought and said goodbye to Irene and put down her phone away.

"Baby, why are you crying?" Jennie said worried and feeling guilty "Because y-your b-being cold to m-me" Jisoo cried and Jennie hug her "A-and you l-let Irene unnie c-called you mandu a-and you talk s-sweetly to each o-other" Jisoo cried harder and she heard Jennie giggling Jisoo push Jennie away "Yah, why are you laughing?" Jisoo glared at her "It's just a Prank baby" Jennie said and chuckled when she see Jisoo pout she peck her lips ans stood up went to the make up table to grab the camera that she hide.

"So, my revenge plan was succeed!" Jennie said while giggling then Jisoo throw a small pillow to her "Yah, that's hurt" Jennie continue giggling and she went to Jisoo who's still pouting "I just want some revenge" Jennie smirk "I hate you" Jisoo crossed her arms and look away "I love you too" Jennie said and peck her left cheek and lips she then turn to look at the camera "So, that's all for today's vlog I hope you enjoy it don't forget to Like, Share, Subscribe and hit the notification bell to get you notify for our next video, Bye blinks" Jennie turn off the camera and smiled at Jisoo who's sulking.

"Don't be mad, okay?" Jennie said and held Jisoo chin to make her look at her "Go to your Irene unnie" Jisoo slap Jennie's hand from her chin making Jennie smiled "I don't want to because I have a beautiful, kind, smart, caring, cute and sexy girlfriend that was beside me" Jennie said and held Jisoo waist pulling her to sit at her lap Jennie see that Jisoo try not to smile making her chuckled.

"Your so cute, I love you always remember that" Jennie said sweetly while she smiled softly to Jisoo who smiled softly too "I love you too" Jisoo said and lean in to kiss her and Jennie smiled.

-------------------------------------------

Who here want Jennie's next video will be like this?✋

-------------------------------------------