Enemy? (06)

I change the end of this part because I have a change in mind about the story so yeah 😅😅.

---------------------------------

JISOO POV

I look at Jennie who was quite all the time playing with her food, she look lost I tap her shoulder lightly making her look at me "You okay?" I asked she just nodded and look at her plate again.

I feel like I seen her somewhere but I don't know where earlier when we shook our hands I feel a spark on it then when she look at me straight in the eyes my head starts to hurt a bit and a blurry scenario was shown I don't know what is it but the voice was like a girl and she was calling me Love but the person face was blurry.

My mom and dad told me I got into a car accident and I lost some of my memories "Jisoo" I went back to reality when my mom called me "You will be staying at here for a while so you can get to know Hanbin" My mom said I just nodded while smiling I glance at Jennie who has a sad expression then look away again when our eyes met.

The dinner was finish but our parents are still talking about the wedding, Hanbin have to leave because he said something came up while Jennie went upstairs.

JENNIE POV

I feel Jisoo followed me I quickly stop opening my door because I don't want her to see some of our picture "Hm.... want to look at the moon?" I asked a bit awkward she nodded and smiled "Sure" She answered I sigh in relief.

"Let me just call the maid to get us something to drink" I said to her as I went to a small table were the telephone "Two glass of wine" I said and put it down as I went to Jisoo.

We are in the balcony looking at the moon it's like the think we always do when we are still together.

FLASHBACK

"Woah" Jisoo said with a close eyes feeling the wind we are at the hill that we always go to watch the moon or want some peace "I'll never get tired watching the moon....." She said smiling.

"And I'll never get tired looking at the beautiful next to me" I said she turn to me and I noticea little blush on her cheek "Whatever" She said and look away I giggled her cuteness.

"Promise me, will always go here even we are old" Jisoo said turn to me again I stood up to get on her back and hug her "I promise I will always take you here even we get old" I said and kiss her shoulder.

"I love you Jennie Kim" Jisoo said while she kiss me "I love you too soon to be my wife" I said making her giggled "You are unbelievable but I love it" She smiled and peck my lips then we watch the moon again.

END OF FLASHBACK

I miss that time I got to hold her close to me I'm so stupid like for real, I sigh then I felt a hand on my shoulder "Jen, you okay? I've been calling you for a few times but you are in a deep thought" She said with a worried face.

I nodded "Yes, I am" I give her a soft smile she don't buy it but she just shrugged it off and grab the two wine glass that on the table as she hand me the one "What are you thinking? It's okay if you don't want to talk about it" She said "I'm just thinking about the girl I lose...." I said sadly she look at me with a sad look.

"What happened?" She asked I look at the moon and take a sip on my wine "It's a stupid thing that I did that I mess up really bad...." I answered she stay quiet "I remember the time we always go to a hill just to watch the moon.... it's was one of my favorite memory of her" I smiled looking at the moon.

"But because of what I have done.... I'm now alone... I miss the time I get to hold her, touch her, kiss her and says that I love her so much" I said all the looking at her she give me a small smile not knowing that the one I wanted to do that again is with her.

"Okay, enough with me what about you?" I said trying to change the topic I don't want to cry and say thing that I shouldn't say.

-----------------------------------