I'm so Brilliant

JISOO POV

"Jendukie" I said while getting her attention from her laptop she's sulking because I didn't pay her attention earlier in the apartment until now she sulking I have a phone call earlier because my dad called me to inform me about something in our company.

"Jendukie... talk to me... I'm sorry" I pouted for her to look at me and I succeed but she quickly look away and focus her attention to her laptop I try holding her hands but she quickly removing it "I'm sorry please stop ignoring me...." I pleaded but she didn't spare a glance at me.

"Don't talk to me" She said coldly.

Ouch...

I sigh and nodded "Okay, sorry" I only said and starts reading but I still glance at her until someone tap my shoulder "Hey, Soo what to go out later? My treat" It's Hae In a new guy from our class we became friends because we have the same vibes.

"There's a new resto down the town and I just want to invite you... just the two of us"

"Ah-" I was cut of when someone pull my sit closer to them I look at who was it and it was Jennie she was glaring at Hae In "Sorry dude but she has plans with me right LOVE?" She make sure Hae In heard the last word I quickly nodded.

"Y-yeah, I have" I stuttered Jennie put her arms around my shoulder "Okay... maybe next time?" Hae In said I was about to answered, suddenly Jennie stood up.

"Dude can't you take a signal that she is taken?" Jennie said a bit irritate "Woah, calm down Jennie I just want to get closer to Jisoo" Hae In said calmly "Obviously you like her that's why you want to get closer to her" Jennie said and getting closer to Hae In but I quickly stood up to stop her.

"And I know for sure you want to get Jisoo from me" Jennie said pointing out I glance at Hae In who was just stood there and I saw a little smirk but he quickly removed it "No, that's not what my intention" Hae In said.

"As if I will believe that kind of shit you said" Jennie fired back "Jennie, please calm down I can take care of this okay?" I said to calm her down she took a last glared at Hae In then look at me "Fine" She sat down and crossed her arms.

I turned around to Hae In and fake a smile "Sorry Hae In I don't think I want to have dinner with you ever again"

I pull Jennie up as she grab her laptop and other staff same goes to me "Wait, what?" Hae In said confused "You hear me right and bye" I hold Jennie's hand and drag her.

"So that's the only thing I can get your attention again?" I smiled at Jennie who rolled her eyes and get inside the drivers seat making me giggled "You jealous ah?" I said while I poke her in the cheek she slap my hand away "Stop it..." She said annoyed.

"I was just a plan Love"

"What?"

"I planned it with Hae In because you are ignoring me so I find a way to get your attention and I succeed I'm so brilliant" I said smiling widely "You are unbelievable Chu" Jennie said and rolled her eyes "Are we okay now?" I asked softly.

"Don't talk to me" Jennie answered "Waeeee?" I said pouting then suddenly she pinch both of my cheeks "Ahhhh! Yah that's hurt!" I said and rub both of my cheeks making her giggled.

"Gosh I can't stay mad at you... your are so cute that's why I love you"

I can't help but blush on that "Stop with that you are making me blush" I said push her shoulder a little and cover my face "Aww my Chichu is shy" She said and remove my hands from my face as she lean to peck my lips.

"I love you...." She said I can't help but smiled softly as I kiss her lips "I love you too" I said and we pull away as she start the engine "Where do you want to eat?" She asked "I'm craving for McDonald" I answered.

"McDonald is it!" As she drove away and hold my hand making me smile.

***********************