Lie to me (09)

3RD PERSON POV

Then one hour of crying Jisoo is still hugging Jennie while Jennie hug her back "You know, you smelled like her" Jennie said and sniff Jisoo's tshirt who giggled "You also laugh like her" Jennie said a bit shock, one hour of crying she felt a bit sober.

She pull away from the hug to look up and was shock to see who is hugging her "Jisoo?!" Jennie said Jisoo nodded "Wait, y-you-" Jennie can't process a word because of Jisoo "Yes, I already know the truth Jen" Jisoo said while she cup Jennie's face.

"I was shock that Taehyung want to kill me...." Jisoo said Jennie stay silent "You don't have to be scared now.... I'll talk to Dad about this" Jisoo smiled and wipe the tears falling on Jennie's cheek.

The two of them look at each other eyes Jisoo then starts leaning in while Jennie just close her eyes until she feel the soft lips of Jisoo that she's been longing to kiss they pure all their feelings to the kiss.

Jennie pull Jisoo closer to her hugging Jisoo's waist then a ringing sound was heard Jisoo pull away from the kiss with a smile "Whoever called should be important" Jennie said annoyed Jisoo giggled and move a little while Jennie reach for her phone.

Jisoo was about to sit on Jennie side but Jennie pull her to sit on her lap she smiled and sat down at Jennie's lap who peck her lips, Jennie look at the caller ID and it's says 'Mom' she look at Jisoo to show who called "Answer it maybe it's important" Jisoo said Jennie nodded and answer the call and put it on speaker.

"Hello, Mom? What make you call in the middle of the night?", "Jennie, I want to tell you something important", "What is it Mom?", "Well tomorrow you will meet your future husband".

Jennie and Jisoo eyes widened ib shock "What?! Future husband?!", "Yes, you will meet him tomorrow at dinner", "But Mom-", "No buts Jennie", "Mom, no I don't want to marry a stranger..... and I only want to marry is-", "Jisoo? Jennie it's been years now and you already said that she don't want you".

"Mom, I already fix everything we are fine now and she's with me right now and she's the only one I want to marry", Jisoo smiled on what Jennie just said, "Hi, Mom", Jisoo greeted, "Oh my, I'm happy that you two are fine now okay I will cancelled the dinner and wedding", "Thanks Mom", "But I want you two on dinner okay? Don't be late and also I'll sleep now and also you two okay?", "Yes, Mom", The two said in unison then giggled.

"Bye, girls", "Bye Mom love yah" Jennie hung up the phone and put it back to the nightstand "You should change now and I have to go home" Jisoo said breaking the silent "Can you stay here? I miss you so so much" Jennie said hug Jisoo tight and kiss her neck Jisoo giggled.

"I'll stay now you change" Jennie nodded happily Jisoo got up from her lap to get some clothes on Jennie's closet "You look hot" Jennie comment seeing Jisoo back and just on her shorts "Shut up!" Jisoo said and throw the clothes she choose for Jennie.

Jennie starts to remove her shirt that Jisoo unbutton earlier she look up to Jisoo who was blushing "Like what you seeing?" Jennie smirk at her "Yes, I like what I'm seeing infront of me but I like it if you don't have any" Jisoo said confidently Jennie smiled.

Jisoo slowly walk to Jennie and sat on her lap she put her hands on Jennie's shoulder "Really? Then why don't you remove it?" Jennie challenge her "I would love to but.... don't forget that I still didn't forgive you... " Jisoo said and stood up.

Then there was a silent Jennie look sad Jisoo cup her face "Hey, don't be sad" Jisoo said softly "I need time to think okay? Maybe if I forgive you...." Jisoo pause for a second then chuckled a bit when she see Jennie waiting "You can marry me...." Jisoo smiled.

"Change now I'll get you some water" Jisoo said and pull away as she exited the room "Marry you....." Jennie smiled to herself and thinking some other things she has to do for Jisoo.

----------------------------------