Ms. Kim (04 Last)

JENNIE POV

"Unnie, Chaeyeong said that they are on their way" Lisa said to me "Okay, good turn off the lights now" I said as she run to switch the light out and I hide at the side.

I'm doing something special for my Jisoo because of what happened last week.

"Yah, Chaeyeong don't leave me" I heard her said I chuckled silently then I stood up somewhere as Lisa turn on the lights.

I was standing at the red carpet then I signal Lisa to turn the background music "Jisoo.. " I said while I hold the mic in my hand "Love I just want to say sorry... " I said and starts walking to her.

"I'm sorry for being immature.... for being jealous.... for not trusting you... " I said continue walking while she stood there looking at me "I was stupid to not trust you that much.... because I am scared... " I said and now I am right infront of her.

I can feel my tears falling down she then wipe it away "I'm scared that you will leave me.... I'm scared that you will fall for him... I'm scared that you will choose a real man over me... " I said sobbing I seen her tears starts to fall.

"I will never ever leave you Love.... please don't ever think about that and I will never ever fall for anyone expect you... I love you so much Jennie... so so much... you are the one who give me light... you are my other half.... I love you" She said sincerely then she kissed me in the lips that full of love I kiss her back and put my hands on her waist.

"Don't ever think about me leaving you okay?" She said when we pull away "I promise" I said and kissed her forehead "Good, no more jealousy?" I shook my head "No more" I said and kiss her again.

"I'm sorry for ruining your moment but can we eat now? I am so hungry" Chaeyeong said making the two of as giggled "Yeah" I said then peck Jisoo's lip "I love you" I whisper to her "I love you too" She whisper back and smile.

Month passed by....

"This is making me nervous" I said while Lisa hand me the blazer that I'm gonna wear "Unnie don't be" She chuckled at me "Jisoo unnie will not run away so don't be nervous" She joke and chuckled again but I didn't laugh at it.

"Don't ever joke about that it's making me more nervous" I said and look at myself one last time then a knock on the door was heard "Come in!" I shouted the door opened

"Ms. Kim the car is now ready" My driver said I nodded to him and I look at Lisa "This is it" I said as she pat my shoulder I exited the room followed by Lisa "I'll see you there" She said I nodded.

As I went to my sports car and drove away from the hotel and drive to the church.

Minutes passed by....

I arrived safely at the church I park my car and gave my keys on the butler I close my eyes and inhale and exhale "Ah!" I said as I walk inside the church some guest greeted me.