Neighbor (03 Last)

3RD PERSON POV

Few weeks passed by.....

It's been a few weeks since they live in the Philippines starting a new life, Jennie stop going to school and just want to stay with Jisoo and protect her, she and Jisoo are now together she already asked Jisoo to be her girlfriend and Jisoo said yes.

Jisoo filed a divorce paper and already told her parents what happened to her and Jin-young is now in jail because he is also a drug dealer and his sentences in prison is until he die that what Jennie want he try calling his lawyer but his lawyer deny his case.

"Love, are you okay?" Jennie asked when Jisoo suddenly run to the sink of the kitchen and starts vomiting Jennie held her hair and rub Jisoo's back, Jisoo wash her mouth and turn to Jennie who looks at her with worried "Are you okay? Did you eat something? Or are you sick?" Jennie asked her but she shock her head.

"I'm fine just a little dizzy but I'm fine" Jisoo said and hug her "You been like that almost a week now why don't we go to the doctor" Jennie said and pull away "Fine, let's go to the doctor so you will stop worrying" Jisoo giggled and walk out the kitchen with Jennie followed her.

"I'll just take a shower" Jisoo said and was about to go inside the bathroom when Jennie grab her wrist "You will not shower without me baby girl" Jennie said smirking and carry Jisoo in the bathroom and Jisoo laugh at Jennie's silliness and you know what happened 😉😉.

At the hospital.....

"Congrats you are two weeks pregnant" The doctor said making the two of them shock "It's normal for pregnant woman to vomit and felt a bit dizzy" The doctor smiled at them "Thank you doc" Jennie said and smiled widely "You're welcome but she has to go to the OB/GYN to have a check up every week" They nodded and thank the doctor again.

They exit the hospital and went to Jennie's car "You don't take pills?" Jennie asked softly and Jisoo nodded looking down "Hey, look at me" Jennie said and held Jisoo chin and she can see that Jisoo was gonna cry "Hey, don't cry okay it's bad for the baby... don't think that I will not accept the baby... but I will because it's my baby... our baby... " Jennie said sincerely and smiled softly.

"So don't be sad I will not leave you just because you have a baby... I love you and I will stay by your side forever and let's celebrate for this okay I'm happy to have a baby with you Love" Jennie said and wipe the tear that fall on Jisoo's beautiful eyes.

"I love you too... and thank you" Jisoo said and hug Jennie tightly "Don't thank me okay? Now let's go" Jisoo nodded and kiss Jennie lips with love on it "I love you" Jisoo said smiling "I love you too" Jennie kiss her forehead Jisoo close her eyes feeling the love of Jennie "What do you want to eat?" Jennie asked her smiled still not fading "I'm craving for Thai food" Jisoo answered "Okay Thai food is it" Jennie starts driving and hold Jisoo hand.

Jisoo finally found the person that she will love forever and that's her neighbor JENNIE...

------------------------------