REJECTED (02 Last)

3RD PERSON POV

"Babe wake up we're here" Irene said and nug Jisoo shoulder who woke up "Okay" Jisoo said and rub her eyes and wear her sunglasses as the two of them went out the plane Jisoo phone starts ringing as she look at the caller ID "It's Appa" Jisoo said to Irene who grab her their luggage "Answer it" Irene said and smiled at her.

"Hello, Appa?", "Hi, sweetie did you already landed?", "Yes, Appa", "That's good someone will pick you up", "Okay, Appa I have to go now I'll meet you later", "Be careful sweetie", "I will Appa bye", "Bye".

Jisoo put down her phone "What did he say?" Irene said as they starts walking "He said someone will pick us up" Irene just nodded as they walk hand in hand "JISOO UNNIE HERE!" The two of them heard a familiar voice Jisoo turn around and was shock.

"Chaeyeong-ah!" She said as she hug the blonde hair girl "I miss you unnie" Chaeyeong said and hug Jisoo tight then they pull away "I miss you too" She said and smiled Chaeyeong hug Irene too "The van is outside let's go" Chaeyeong said as she help the two with their luggage.

The three of them starts chatting and laughing inside the van "Will be having a welcome party for the both of you at 7 our usual bar" Chaeyeong announced "All the girls will be there, all of them miss the both of you" Chaeyeong said making the two of them smiled sweetly.

Fast forward..... 6:49 pm

"Is this okay?" Jisoo ask Irene who nodded and went to her "You look beautiful as always" Irene commented and kiss Jisoo who smiled and kiss her back "We have to go will be late" Jisoo said and pull away "I know the girls would not mind if we are late" Irene said with a smirk Jisoo laugh and hit her shoulder softly.

"No, come on Babe I'll give it to you later" Jisoo whisper to Irene who smirk more "I like that" Irene said and peck Jisoo lips as the two of them exited their room and went downstairs "Hey, Appa" Jisoo greeted her father who just got home "Hi, sweetie" He said with a smile and hug Jisoo.

The two of them pull away "Are you two going somewhere? A date?" He asked "Yes, will go somewhere but not a date it's a welcome party that the girls planned" Jisoo answered "Oh, is that so Irene take care of Jisoo" Irene nodded but Jisoo rolled her eyes.

"Appa, I'm not a baby anymore" Jisoo whined Irene and her father chuckled "You are my baby okay?" Her father teased her "Will go now we are getting late" Jisoo said and kiss her father cheek and hug him one last time Irene just hug Jisoo's father and follow Jisoo outside.

At the bar......

The two arrived at their usual bar and went inside "Reservation under Ms. Park Chaeyeong" After Jisoo said that the waiter escort the two at a private room.

"Hi, girls!" Jisoo called out happily "Oh god Jisoo! Irene!" The girls said and hug the two "We miss you two!" Yeri said while she pull away from their hug "We miss all of you" Jisoo said and giggled "Well let's the party started!!" Wendy said and give Jisoo and Irene some beer.

"Hey, hey don't start without us" They heard a voice they all look at the person "Lisa!" Jisoo said and hug the tall girl who hug her back "I miss you monkey" Jisoo said and pull away "I miss you too unnie" Lisa chuckled and went to hug Irene then walk to her girlfriend Chaeyeong.

"Where's Jennie?" Irene asked Lisa "Oh, she just park the ca- there she is!" She said and point at the door Jisoo quickly look at Jennie "Hey" Jennie said softly and hug Irene then she turn to Jisoo who smiled at her 'God, she's so beautiful', Jennie thought to herself and she hesitate to hug Jisoo.

Jisoo pull her in for a hug which she was a bit shock but return the hug Jisoo then pull away and sat down beside Irene who quickly cling her arm around Jisoo shoulder "Here some beer" Jennie thank Lisa and sat down next to her.

"So, how was New York?" Lisa asked "It's great" Irene simple said while she rub Jisoo shoulder Jennie drank her beer look at the two her heart feels like ripping apart seeing them so close and so sweet.

"When is the marriage?" Nayeon said "We still don't think about that but maybe soon" Jisoo said smiling Jennie feel sad about her getting married 'Fucking stupid self', She said to herself continue drinking her beer.

They all continue chatting and laughing Jennie is stay silent drinking while she glance at Jisoo and Irene then Jisoo excuse herself to go to the bathroom Jennie also excuse herself and follow Jisoo.

Jisoo wash her hand "Hey, Chu" Jisoo quickly look up and see Jennie standing beside her "Hey" She said softly and grab some tissue to wipe her hands "I miss you...." Jennie said shyly Jisoo look at Jennie with a soft eyes "I miss you too Jen.... my bestfriend" Jennie felt a stab on her heart when Jisoo said 'bestfriend'.

"I want to tell you something....." Jennie said then Jisoo felt like she was back in the past where she said that but now Jennie is the one saying it "Yeah?" Jisoo answered "Remember the day you confess to me...." Jennie said Jisoo just nodded how can she forgot about that.

"I-I was confused about my feelings for you that's why I rejected you that time..... since you left I starts regretting that I rejected you because I already realize I have feelings for you......" Jennie confess Jisoo just stay silent "I'm sorry if I just realize it now...." Jennie said and look down.

"I was hoping when you get back here I have a chance to be with you but I was wrong because you are with Irene now....." Jennie felt tears starts falling down her cheek she wiped it out "But can you give me a chance? To show you that I love you?" Jennie said Jisoo was taken a back from what Jennie just said.

She stay silent then she spoke "Jen.... I love Irene with all my heart.... I found love with her.... I'm happy with her right now...... I don't have any feelings for you Jen.... it's been 3 years.... I already move on and Irene help me with that..... that's why I fall in love with her...." Jisoo said softly.

"My answer is no Jennie, I can't give you a chance my feelings for you already been gone for long...." Jisoo answered her question Jennie just look down but Jisoo put her hand on Jennie chin for her to look at her in the eyes.

"Jen.... I'm sorry but we are not meant for each other..... I'm happy and enjoying my life with Irene.... and you..... you can find your happiness with someone else.... someone who will love you....." Jisoo said and gave Jisoo a soft smile "We have to get back now maybe they are now looking for us" Jisoo said and exited the bathroom.

Jennie was left alone in the bathroom she look at herself in the mirror and wash her face then she exited the bathroom walking to the private room "Where did you go?" Lisa asked Jennie glance at Jisoo who smiled sadly at her "The bathroom" Jennie answered Lisa then she look at Jisoo again who mouthed 'I'm sorry', Jennie just nodded and drink her beer.

"Maybe she's right we are not meant for each other..... and I will find the right person who will love me forever" .

--------------------------------