Away (01)

3RD PERSON POV

"Hey, Jennie!" Jisoo said while she chased her holding a bouquet of flower and a chocolate Jennie stop on her track and trun around.

As Jisoo stop in front of her handing the chocolate and flower "Here" Jisoo said smiling but her smile faded immediately when Jennie thrown it on the ground.

"Cannot you understand that I. DON'T. LIKE. YOU!" Jennie said poking Jisoo's shoulder a bit hard "I don't like you because your so annoying, so childish, so immature, so full of herself, overprotective even though were not together, you always go whenever I go you like a stalker, scaring my suitors, and making stories to just make me break up with my boyfriend" Jennie paused she see the sadness on Jisoo's eyes.

"I know that our parents arranged us to married but don't expect me to like you or even worst thing is to love you because I will not feel that way, I don't want a girl who always chase on me and obsessed with me and I'm not into girls" Jisoo try her best not to cry but she failed Jennie was shock to see her cry it's her first seeing her crying.

"Will then I'm sorry for chasing you all this years, sorry for being annoying, sorry for being immature and stalking you and making stories that is true" Jisoo said with a crack voice.

"I was doing all this for you because I love you so so much and I'm sorry for falling even though you don't see me and sorry for agreeing to our parents" Jennie just stand there looking at Jisoo's eyes that shows sadness, hurt, and any emotions that you will imagine.

"I don't even know that your the one my parents was telling that's why I agree to them so I can move on from you and just focus at that person but to our unlucky side you are that person I was more happy to know that because I thought I will have a chance to be with you but no you still don't want me" Jisoo was breathing fast.

"I'm sorry if I can't control my feelings for you...." Jisoo said Jennie was about to say something but Jisoo cut her off "If you don't want to marry me then fine I'll tell my parents and if you want me to stay away from you fine... I will stay away... I give up.... I setting you free.... I wish you will be happy with your cheater boyfriend..." And Jisoo turn around walking away from Jennie.

Leaving her dumbfounded she look at the flowers and chocolate that she thrown she felt guilty about it, guilty for insulting her and hurting her.

Next day....

"Hey, unnie!" Jisoo went to her friends she smiled like nothing happens yesterday "What's up?" Jisoo said "Oh, we just got a news that someone will transfer here today!" Lisa said excitedly "You remember that you have a girlfriend right?" Chaeyeong said with a serious face and tone "I know babe please don't get mad I'm just excited" Lisa said and hug her girlfriend as she kiss her cheek.

"Okay stop doing the lovey dovey thing infront of me it make me cringe" Jisoo said and rolled her eyes playfully "Yeah, yeah unnie but someone says that the one transferring was an actress" Chaeyeong said "Really?" Lisa nodded and put her chin at Chaeyeong's shoulder.

The three of them continue chatting while walking to their classroom Jisoo opened her bag to grab her water bottle when she see that she forgot it at her locker.

"Guys, you go first I forgot something in my locker" Jisoo told the two will she close her bag "Yeah, sure unnie but do it faster you don't want Ms. Im get mad of you for being late" Lisa warned "Yeah, yeah" Jisoo said and run to her locker.

When she already get it she quickly run don't want to get detention from her professor but to her luck she bump into someone making the girl books fall at the ground "I'm so sorry I was not looking were I'm going" Jisoo said and help her out.

She give the book and was shock to see the person "Kim Hye yoon?" Jisoo said suprise "Yeah" The girl giggled by Jisoo's reaction "Your the actress right?" Hye yoon nodded "Wow, it's nice meeting you" Jisoo said and bow down "Are you the one they say transferring to our school?" Jisoo said staring in admired.

"Yeah, yeah and I was looking for the office to get my schedule" Hye yoon said "Oh okay I can guide you there" Jisoo said with a sweet smile Hye yoon return the smile "Thank you" Hye yoon said, as the two of them starts walking to the office and J...

"Yeah, yeah and I was looking for the office to get my schedule" Hye yoon said "Oh okay I can guide you there" Jisoo said with a sweet smile Hye yoon return the smile "Thank you" Hye yoon said, as the two of them starts walking to the office and Jisoo starts chatting so it will not be awkward to the both of them.

Little they know someone saw them and that person glaring at them the whole time they went to the office.

-------------------------------------------

I'll updated the part two tomorrow night😊😊.

The part 3 of ENEMY and TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT I'm still editing it so please stay tuned and also the BORING (English version) 😃😊😁.

-------------------------------------------