Enemy? (04)

3RD PERSON POV

Next day.....

Jennie drove straight to Jisoo's house she will not give up easily she want to explain everything and make Jisoo forgive her "Jisoo!" She shouted at the gate "Jisoo please!" As she bang at the gate but no one opened it she look up and shout Jisoo's name again.

"You'll just waste your voice young lady" A sudden voice said Jennie turn around to see an old lady "The people who lives there already left yesterday" The old lady said Jennie stay silent and remember what Jisoo's father said yesterday.

"I don't want you to be near my daughter ever again and you will not see her forever"

That sentence repeat on her mind "D-did you know where they go?" The old lady shrugged off "To be honest I don't know.... the family just left so sudden" She explained Jennie didn't say anything "I have to go now young lady" As the old lady starts walking away.

Tears start to fall on her eyed while looking at the house 'I'm sorry, I'm really sorry', She thought and hate herself for what she done to Jisoo as she glance one last time at the house then went inside her car drove away to the school.

At school......

Jennie got out the car and starts running to find Chaeyeong and Lisa then she spot the two at the hallway she hold Chaeyeong's wrist who turn around and Lisa look at Jennie "Where is Jisoo?" Jennie asked her "I don't know" Chaeyeong said coldly giving cold look at Jennie.

"Please tell me where she is" Jennie beg then Lisa push Jennie hard at the ground making her groan "Is that how stubborn you are?! Do you think will tell you?! You fucking bitch!" Lisa said angrily Chaeyeong hold Lisa by the waist preventing her from doing bad thing to Jennie.

"Do you think will let you hurt her again?! Don't ever come near us nor talk to us! We don't care what you feel! You're a big fucking liar and a fucking player!" Lisa let her anger to Jennie while Chaeyeong trying hard not to let go of Lisa.

Jennie just look down crying "Let's go babe let's just go" Chaeyeong said seriously and pull Lisa away but Lisa get out of Chaeyeong's hold and punch Jennie on the face "Lisa stop!" Chaeyeong said and drag her away with her strength "You're a jerk!" Lisa shouted then the two vanish at the hallway.

Everyone who saw it start whispering to each other.

"She's really a Player"

"She don't deserve Jisoo"

"What an cheater"

Jennie can't bare listening to every words they say as she got up and starts walking away from the hallway and went to the parking lot as she got inside her car she starts to scream in pain "I hate you, I hate you!" She said to herself and slapping her face.

Two years passed by.....

Jennie look up to Jisoo's house again, she's been visiting Jisoo's house she don't want to give up she will wait until Jisoo came back.

She sigh and went inside her car again and went to her work she's now the new CEO of her father's company her parents are super disappointed on what Jennie did to Jisoo, she already graduate on college.

Lisa and Chaeyeong really distance theirselves to her and still didn't forgive her and she don't have any news about Jisoo until now even though she hire someone to investigate but still don't have any information.

She went inside the big building with a cold straight face all her employees are scared of her don't dare to do some stupid things when she's around because in just one click you are fired already.

She arrived at the top floor which is her office floor then she was meet by her father who was looking outside "Hey, Appa" Jennie said and put her bag on her desk "We have visitors later" Her father said still looking outside "You have to be there" Jennie sigh "I have many things to do Appa" Jennie replied and starts to read some papers.

"Jisoo's family will be the visitors" Jennie stop on what she is doing when she heard the name of the person she was longing for "I have to go now think about it" Jennie's father went out her office leaving Jennie shock.

Then her phone 'ting' she grab it in her bag and opened it.

FROM YERI:
Unnie, you have to see the news

Jennie quickly turn the TV on her office she froze when she see Jisoo on it and her brother the caption on the screen make her heart broke in a million pieces and it's like its hard to breath.

"Hanbin Kim and Kim Jisoo are announced to be married in a few weeks"

---------------------------------