GIRLFRIEND of the MAFIA BOSS

JISOO POV

"No, you don't need to send any of your bodyguard I will be fine I promise", "But I don't want you to get kidnapped again", "Love, I'll be fine okay I have to go now bye", "Fine, please take care okay?", "I will.... I love you", "I love you too".

I hung up my phone smiling because of how Jennie being over protective because I've been kidnapped four times because some of her enemy, it's pretty tiring to be kidnapped again and again but because I love my girlfriend even though she's a MAFIA BOSS but she don't look like one when she's with me.

She became a softy and a clingy one and she treat me like a I'm her only Queen how did I meet her?

FLASHBACK

I knock on my boss room when I heard her say come in I opened the door to see her talking with someone it's a girl wearing an all black outfit from her top to bottom, her hair was short and she was wearing a sunglasses to be honest she looks hot.

I bowed down "Ms

I bowed down "Ms. Park here's the paper you will be signing" I said and hand the folder to my boss the girl that sitting infront of her, removed her sunglasses she has an cat eyes and she has a beautiful eyes and sexy one.

We stared in each others eyes until I heard someone cleared their throat "Jisoo, this is my bestfriend Jennie Ruby Jane Kim" Ms. Park said I bow a little to her "Nice meeting you Ms. Kim" I said and give her a smile.

"I want her" She suddenly said I was confuse on what she said I turn my head to my boss "Jennie unnie, she's my secretary and she is straight" Ms. Park explained but Ms. Kim shook her head "I don't care I want her" She said to me staring straight to my eyes it's give me chills.

"Unnie.... you can't force her okay? She's already taken" Ms. Park was correct about that I have a boyfriend I'm with him for 1 year and half "Jisoo, can you leave the room" Ms. Park said I nodded and bow down to the both of them as I exited the room.

I went to my office and do my work until someone suddenly opened it I look up to see it's was Ms. Kim she was smirking at me I stood up and walk infront of her "Ms. Kim.... do you need anything?" I asked politely but she stay silent and just look at me.

"You.... you are the one I need...." She said and walk closer to me our lips are just an inch until she totally kissed my lips I felt spark suddenly her lips starts to move I don't know why I don't pull away but I move my lips with hers I felt butterflies in my stomach and her lips taste like cherry.

She pull away but her hands are around my waist "I'll see you again" She said smiled at me then was about to exit the room she turn around to me and give me a wink that make my heart skipped I stood there touching my lips "It's feels right..." I mumbled to myself and smiled.

END OF FLASHBACK

I was about to opened my car door when suddenly someone grab me in the arm and pull me to a van 'Not again', I said to myself I look around the van and obviously all of them wearing black and there face are hidden I sigh.