A promise (02)

3RD PERSON POV

4 months later....

Jisoo sigh while she watch the rain falling and was her tears even though it's been 4 months since she last seen Jennie, she always cry every night even though there was no more tears that are falling.

She's not herself anymore she always sad, quite, locking herself, don't want to talk to anyone, she's a total mess then she heard a her bell door rang she remove her eyes from the outside and stood up.

She went downstairs to her front door she look at the door hole and see no one but still she opened the door she look around then to her down she see a big box she pick it up and closed the door, she went upstairs to her room locking it.

A letter was there says 'Open me, please' she was confuse but opened the box when she opened it a letter again but this time says 'Wear me' Jisoo put down the letter and pick a beautiful sexy red dress "Who was the one send this?" She asked herself.

While she was still looking at it her phone starts ringing she put down the dress and went to her nightstand picking the call

"Unnie, wear the dress, okay? Someone will pick you up", "But, it's raining outside and I don't want to go out", "Come on unnie just do it okay we have a suprise for you", "You don't-", "Just wear it okay bye see you", "Wait, Li-".

Before she can protest again Lisa hung up she sat down sighing she don't want to go out then she look at the dress.

She don't have a choice but to wear it then her phone 'ting' she opened the message.

FROM LISA:

Put some make up unnie.

"Aishhh" She really hate Lisa right now and she already finish wearing the dress and when to her make up table to put some light make up and fix her hair then she heard her bell door rang she finish.

She went downstairs to her front door and look at the door hole she see a middle-aged man she opened the door "Good evening Ms. Kim" The man bowed down Jisoo did the same "Are you ready Ma'am?" Jisoo just nodded and the man opened the umbrella and guide Jisoo do the limousine.

Jisoo was getting more confuse about this "Can I ask you something?" Jisoo said to the driver "Yes, Ma'am" The driver said "Who was the one send this dress and you?" Jisoo asked "Sorry ma'am but I can't answer that I may get fired if I talk" The driver apologize to her she sigh and just look at the window.

Minutes passed by they arrived at a lake she look around 'This place looks familiar', She thought and the door opened the driver guide her to a hallway that full of candles "Wait" She said when the driver walk away and drove off.

She was getting nervous she take a deep breath first then she starts walking then a screen was flash "Yah, Jendeukie stop" The screen was showing about Jennie was filming her "Come on, Chu" Jisoo start to tear up "I'm painting" Jennie was being playful to her.

Then the video was replace to another one "Don't you dare Jennie" The video shows about Jisoo and Jennie playing at the backyard with water "Unnie, go" The voice said "Your dead Lisa, Jennie" Jisoo was catching and showering the two with water.

Jisoo can't help but laugh at the memory then the video stop and was replace again with another one this continue in a minute but then stop the screen shows 'Look at behind' Jisoo look behind her and see the one that she love was standing not far away from her and she starts walking to Jisoo.

"Hi" Jennie greeted shyly and hand Jisoo the bouquet "Why are you doing this?" Jisoo was crying more and Jennie hug her she starts punching Jennie's chest "Why?" Jennie starts to tear up then she pull away.

"I'm so happy being with you, the time I still don't meet I was a cold, rude, stubborn person but when you enter my life you change me to a better person to a person that not cold, rude, and stubborn person and the day that finally came the day that I don't want to happened is that you break up with me I was so lose and a mess I don't know what to do anymore I always cry and I always miss you being by my side I miss your kiss, your hug, your love, I'm sorry for not being strong and afraid for us but now I'm strong and not afraid anymore please forgive me and full fill my promise" Jennie knee down and pull a red box she opened it and a ring was showed Jisoo was shock.

"Will you be mine again? And marry me?" Jennie said and Jisoo covered her mouth with her right hand "Yes" She mumbled "Yes, I would love to marry you!" Jisoo said and hug Jennie who hug her back "Thank you" The two of them kiss full of love

Then they pull away and Jennie put the ring at Jisoo's finger "But your married right?" Jisoo said with a sad tone "No, baby I'm not married I cancelled it because you are the one that I want to marry I love you" Jennie said sincerely and wipe Jisoo tears "I love you too" Jisoo kiss her then they heard someone "Aww, finally you two are back together and happy" Lisa said while clapping.

"I don't want to ruin your moment but I'm hungry so can we eat?" Chaeyeong said "Oh my chipmunk" Lisa said and peck Chaeyeong's lips while Jisoo and Jennie playfully rolled their eyes and pull away but Jennie hand we're on Jisoo's waist.

The night was full of love and joy because they find a way to get back to each other.

-------------------------------------------

😭😭

-------------------------------------------