Hate to Love (02)🔞

Here is it... 😊

-------------------------------------------

JENNIE POV

"Why the fuck I'm feeling like this?" I said to myself because when I seen Jisoo earlier with a my new neighbor I felt like I want to be the one that make Jisoo smiled "Fuck, fuck Jennie you don't have the rights to feel that why because you hate her right you hate that girl" I said while I back and front to my room.

"God, what the hell was happening to me" I mess my hair while I sit down at my bed "Let's just go to sleep Jennie just sleep because tomorrow you have classes okay now let sleep" I pull the blanket on and my eyes begin to feel heavy.

Jennie's dream..

"Fuck.. Ahhh" I moaned it feel so good "I am cumming... " I feel her fasten sucking me my eyes we're close "Fuck" I moaned and cum inside her mouth she went to me while my eyes we're still opened she starts kissing me her lips are so soft I felt her tight pussy inside me "Daddy... Ahhh" She starts moving she feel so good I opened my eyes and what shock me.

I woke up by the dream I was panting "What the fuck.. " I mumbled I was sweating too "Why I am having a wet dream with her?" I was fucking confuse but I seen her body was so sexy while bounding on me "Shit shit what got into me?" I fucking know that I am blushing right now and I felt my dick was hard.

"Really?" I said to myself and see my dick was really hard and I just ignore it and went to sleep but I can't because of this thing "I fucking have to get rid of this" I said and was think about calling my girlfriend, me being an idiot I accidentally press Jisoo's number.

"Hello?", oh shit, "Jennie? Why did you call?", "I hmm.. I", I heard her chuckled I curse myself for making myself like an idiot, "What happened?", what happened is that I was having a wet dream with you and now my dick was hard because of that and I need your fucking help!, "Nothing I press the wrong number", I heard her sigh, "Okay, bye".

She hung up know my dick was still hard "What do I do to get rid of you?" I said and sigh I got up and went out my room and got out the house with my car.

I suddenly was infront of Jisoo's house and I don't fucking know what got into me then I hesitate of pressing the bell button when I was about to press it the small gate opened "Oh Jennie what are you doing here?" It's Jisoo's omma "Is Jisoo inside?" I said me and Jisoo we're once bestfriend "Yes, she is inside why don't you come inside but I have to go I having a flight to catch up" I bow down and enter.

It's been almost 4 years since I last went here "Jennie?" I look up and see Jisoo in just on her long sleeve blouse and two button are opened "What are you-" I cut her off with a kiss I felt her froze but she kiss me back.

I held her waist and she moaned feeling my dick poking her center "Jennie.." She moaned when I move to her neck "Jump" I said and she jump in my waist and I hold her butt and we still kiss and carefully went upstairs to her room.

I lay her down on her bed I starts buttoning her long sleeve when her hand stop me from buttonung it "Stop" She said I look at her confuse "We can't do this Jennie you have a girlfriend and you said earlier that you will not like me because of my childish and dork action" Jisoo said sadly "Even though I want to do this I can't let you because I know when you get what you want you will just leave it like you always do to all the girls you having sex" Jisoo explained while sobbing.

"I will not leave" I said quickly she look at me and her eyes we're red because of crying "I want you" I admit "But you-" I cut her out "I said that because someone threatened me" I said while I look down "Threatened you?" She said confuse "Yeah, I did have feelings for you back then but Jinyoung threatened me that if I date you he will do something bad at you and that's why I distance myself from you" I explained then Jisoo stay silent.