First but not the LAST (03)

3RD PERSON POV

"What's her name?" Jennie said while smiling at Ella who was giggling "Ella" Jisoo answered and just stare at them "What a beautiful name Ella" Jennie giggled and kiss baby Ella cheek until a knock on the door was heard.

"Jisoo?" A beautiful black hair girl said smiling "Hey" Jisoo smiled softly at the girl and kiss her cheek "What are you doing here?" Jisoo ask Jennie smiled faded and look at the girl up and down "I'm here to pick you up because omma what's you to join us for dinner" The girl explained and put her arm around Jisoo.

(She so beautiful 😍😊)

"Soojoo" Jennie heard Ella said and trying to get out of her grip "Hi, Ella" The girl name Soojoo said and approach the two and get Ella from Jennie who was dumbfounded Ella starts kissing Soojoo cheek while Jisoo giggled and smiled at the sight.

Jennie mind was confuse of what's happening infront of her 'Wait, is Jisoo married?', Jennie thought and secretly look at Jisoo's hand and she thought and hope that she don't have any ring but she was wrong she was wearing a ring at her ring finger 'Is she already married? And is she her wife?', She asked herself again and she felt her heart break in a million pieces.

"Let's go? Before Omma get angry" Soojoo said in a joking tone Jisoo nodded and chuckled "I'll just grab my bag and talk to my manager" Jisoo said and grab her bag she was about to exit the door but Soojoo stop her "I already talk to her" Soojoo said and intertwined their hand making Jisoo smiled.

She turn around to see Jennie who froze on her spot and she can see the hurt face on Jennie but she just shrugged it off "It's nice working with you Jennie bye" She said and bow a little and give her a soft smile "Babye Mama" Ella said to Jennie who just give them a small smile "Bye" Jennie shortly answered as the three of them exited the room.

Leaving the confuse and broken Jennie alone in the dressing room "A-am I too late?" She asked herself and she felt like crying "Yes, you are" She looks up and see her manager "You are gonna be late for your meeting" She nodded and grab her bag but still thinking about the event earlier.

They arrived at the build where Jennie meeting was the two of them went inside and ask the counter for the meeting room "Jennie? Are you okay?" Her manager asked her with concern 'No, unnie am not',  She want to answer that but she just smiled a little to her manager and said that she's okay.

The whole meeting was okay but Jennie was always spacing out in the middle of the meeting still thinking about Jisoo and the Soojoo girl and also Ella, Jennie will do a commercial for CalvinKlien and also a photoshoot.

Time skipped.... At Jennie's house.....

"Are you sure you are okay? You've been spacing out the whole day when you finish the photoshoot with Ms. Kim" Her manager explained "I'm okay Unnie I'm just tired I need a rest just text me my scheduled tomorrow.... bye" She said sighing and got out the car.