AFFAIR with the NEW MAID 🔞

3RD PERSON POV

"Jen, meet our new maid Jisoo" Chaeyeong said to her wife who just got downstairs "Jisoo this is my wife Jennie" Jisoo bow down to Jennie "Please take care Jennie for me so yeah I have to leave for 1 month for my business trip" Chaeyeong explained to Jisoo who just nodded.

"Business trip my ass" Jennie mumbled in her breath she already know Chaeyeong would be with Lisa Chaeyeong's secretary slash mistress "Did you say something?" She shook her head and sat down on the couch she looks at Jisoo who was listening to what Chaeyeong is saying.

'She's quite sexy and she's beautiful too', Jennie said to herself checking Jisoo out "I have to go now Jen behave okay and please can you escort Jisoo on her room?" Chaeyeong then exited the house leaving the two alone.

"Follow me I'll take you to my room.... I mean your room" Jisoo blush and look down Jennie wish the floor will swallow her down she just embarrassed herself infront of a beautiful girl.

Jennie starts walking Jisoo grab her bag that was in the floor and follow Jennie they went to an hallway at the end there is a door on the side "This will be your room and Chaeyeong already told you that you'll start now?" Jennie said calmly and lean on the door frame while Jisoo looks around.

"Yes, Mrs. Kim" Jisoo answered politely "Just call me Jennie, you're making me old by call me Mrs. Kim" Jisoo chuckled and nodded "Okay, Jennie" Jisoo said and put her bag in the bed and sat down "How old are you?" Jennie asked while her arms are crossed.

"I'm 23" Jisoo answered shortly 'She's one year older than me', Jennie thought "Can you cook me a dinner?" Jennie said and Jisoo nodded "What would you like to eat?" Jisoo asked "Anything will do" Jennie answered when Jisoo got out Jennie slap her ass making her flinch while Jennie just smirk at her she blush and starts walking away.

Few days passed by....

"Jennie.... ahhh" Jisoo moaned while Jennie eat her up in the counter of the kitchen she push Jennie more at her center loving the feeling of Jennie's tongue "I'm gonna cum... ahhhh" Jisoo said Jennie then insert her two fingers and pound into her faster as she went up to kiss Jisoo to taste herself.

"Hmm... ugh.. " Jisoo moaned in Jennie's mouth then she came in Jennie's finger and pull away panting Jennie went down and lick her cum clean, she remove her boxer while Jisoo just look at her Jennie then went closer to Jisoo as she slowly went inside.

As she slowly move inside Jisoo and put Jisoo's left leg in her shoulder and massage Jisoo's breast who was moaning mess, they already did this many times even when Jisoo's first day at the house when Jennie ask her to cook something but end up fucking each other.

Jisoo know it's wrong to have something like this with your boss but she just felt right and she's enjoying the attention Jennie's giving to her and not gonna lie Jennie is hot like fuck and beautiful at the same time everytime she fuck her she has the best orgasm ever and she likes it when Jennie was being dominant to her even though they just meet a few days ago.

"You like that ah?" Jennie said while sucking at Jisoo's neck leaving some marks "Y-yes, daddy... ahhhh" Jisoo moaned in her ear as she thrust inside her faster "I'm gonna cum daddy ahhhh" Jisoo said and hug Jennie tight.

"Fuck fuck!" Jennie moaned louder and thrust one last time came inside Jisoo who came with her, Jisoo was taking some pills "Let's take a shower?" Jennie said and smiled and remove some hair that was blocking Jisoo's face "Sure" Jisoo answered Jennie kissed her.

Jisoo wrapped her legs around Jennie who carry her who's dick still inside Jisoo as Jennie pull away from the kiss and Jisoo hold tight at Jennie's neck preventing from falling down.