Away (06)

3RD PERSON POV

"YAH, LISA COME BACK HERE!!" Jennie shouted at Lisa who was running away from her "I'm sorry unnie!" Lisa continue running until she see Jisoo and hide behind her.

Jisoo flinch and was shock "What are you doing Lisa?" Jisoo asked her "Jennie unnie will kill me" Lisa said with a scary face Jisoo chuckled "Lisa, stop hiding!" Jennie said with an angry voice.

"Unnie, help" Lisa said to Jisoo hiding from the death glare Jennie was sending her "What did you do Lisa?" Jisoo said to Lisa "She broke my precious Chanel colonel" Jennie said glaring at the scared Lisa "I'll just buy you a new one unnie please don't kill me" Lisa said begging.

"It's a limited edition of Chanel so you can't buy a new one!" Jennie shouted making Jisoo and Lisa flinch "I'll buy you I'll tell my father to find you something like that" Lisa said Jisoo bite her bottom lips try not to laugh at Lisa "Fine, but don't you ever touch my things again" Jennie said sighing angrily.

Then Jisoo starts laughing making the two girls look at her confuse "What are you laughing at?" Jennie said raised her eyebrow "I.. HAHHAHA Lisa's face was priceless HAHAHHA you look like a cat who got kick out" Jisoo laugh making Lisa pout and slap her shoulder "It's not funny unnie" Lisa said and Jennie just chuckled.

"Hey, guys" Chaeyeong suddenly pop up out of no we're "Babe, Jisoo unnie and Jennie unnie are bullying me" Lisa said and hug Chaeyeong "Whatever Lisa" Jennie said rolled her eyes.

"Jisoo!" They heard someone shouted making them turn around even though the voice just called Jisoo.

"Hye yoon" Jisoo said and Hye yoon hugged her, Lisa try not to laugh at Jennie who was glaring and ready to kill Hye yoon.

"I was just gonna say goodbye because I have to go" Hye yoon said and pull away from the hug "Wait, we have afternoon class thou" Jisoo said "Yeah, I know but sadly I have a shooting" Hye yoon pouted while she lay her head at Jisoo shoulder.

"Can you stop flirting at my fiance?" Jennie suddenly said while glaring at her while the two maknae stay quite.

"Oh I'm sorry" Hye yoon quickly stood up properly "I'll go now unnie I'll see you tomorrow" Jisoo nodded and Hye yoon bow down at the three other girls as she walks away.

"You don't have to be rude to her" Jisoo said with a cold tone "Why can't I? I'm your fiance after all" Jennie protest "Yes, your my fiance but on the papers" Jisoo fire back "I don't care if we're just going to be married in papers I'm still gonna be your wife" Jennie said and crossed her arms.

"I can't really understand you Jennie because you are acting like you really care but in just a snap you don't and act like nothings happened and why are you getting jealous" Jisoo said "I'm not jeal-" Jennie was cut off "If your not jealous then why are you acting like one? Everytime I'm with Hye yoon and it's making me confuse and I don't know what game are you playing Jennie because I don't want to play it" Jisoo then walk away leaving the three girls.

-------------------------------------------