Lie to me (08)

3RD PERSON POV

Two months passed by....

Jisoo woke up by her phone ringing she reach for her phone on her bed side as she answered it with a closed eyes.

"Hello?" She answered sleepy, "Hello, unnie this is Lisa", "Lisa? Why did you call so late? I'm sleeping", "Unnie, I need your help", "Can you just tell me tommorow I'm sleeping", "I'm sorry for disturbing your sleep but I really need you to come here at the bar we always go", "Why the fuck are you on the bar in this hours?".

Jisoo then got up from the bed and grab her jacket and car keys "Well let's just say Jennie unnie invite me and now she's wasted" Jisoo stop from running downstairs when she heard Jennie's name.

"Let me guess you called me so I will be the one taking her home?", "You got it right unnie you're so smart", Lisa said laugh nervously, "Why don't you just take her home?", "I hope I can but you know Jennie unnie when she's drunk and I also have to go somewhere so please unnie", Jisoo went silent for a few moments.

"Fine, I'll be there in 15" Jisoo sigh and hung up the phone as she went out the house looking it and get inside her car as the gate automatically opened as she drove away.

At the bar.....

Jisoo went inside the bar and looking around to see Lisa then she spot a pink hair girl and tall one she quickly went to her "Lisa" Jisoo said "Unnie, thank you for coming" Jisoo just nodded look at Lisa's side to see Jennie taking a shots of tequila.

Jisoo stop Jennie from taking another one "Hey! Give me that" Jennie said trying to reach it from Jisoo but can't because of her drunkness "I'll take you home now Jennie your drunk" Jisoo said Jennie look at her but her vision is a bit blurry.

"Who are *hiccup* you?" Jennie said pointing at Jisoo who rolled her eyes Jisoo look at Lisa who was on her phone texting someone she slap Lisa shoulder a bit hard "Ouch, unnie that's hurt" Lisa said rubbing her shoulder and pouted.

"Don't do that you look like a fucking duck" Jisoo said making Lisa rolled her eyes in annoyed "Don't rolled your eyes on me or else I will leave" Jisoo threatened her "Sorry" Lisa said and give Jisoo a peace sign.

"Well go now" Jisoo said Lisa nodded and help Jisoo to carry Jennie to her car "Careful unnie Bye" Lisa said and hug Jisoo "You too Bye" Jisoo pull away and went to the driver seat as she drove away.

Fast forward.....

"Jennie stop moving!" Jisoo said annoyed while removing Jennie's heels "Who are you?!" Jennie shouted drunkly Jisoo sigh and successful remove Jennie heels "You have to change clothes" Jisoo said she know that she don't have to do this to Jennie helping her.

But she don't have any choice but to help her up "No, I only let *hiccup* one person.... one person" Jennie said and sit up Jisoo look at her confuse "Is my one and only love you know who was that?" Jennie asked Jisoo "No?...." Jennie then starts giggling.

"How stupid I was to ask that question don't I? Anyways I was saying *hiccup* don't tell it to anyone okay?" Jisoo nodded still confuse Jennie nodded too and motion Jisoo to move closer to her she hesitated at first but move closer to Jennie.

"My one and only love is Kim Jisoo a famous hot model" Jennie whisper and giggled Jisoo move away "Really? Is she your girlfriend?" Jisoo asked like she don't know "She use to be my girlfriend then I proposed to her but I mess up really bad" Jennie said sadly.

'You're right really bad Jennie', Jisoo thought as she starts to unbutton Jennie shirt "What mess is that?" Jisoo asked Jennie went silent for a moment then speak "Slept with her brother.... I don't really like to sleep with her brother but...." Jisoo stop for a second when she heard what Jennie just said.

'I don't really like to sleep with my brother?', She was confused then Jennie speak again "But because I don't have a choice but to sleep with her brother because his brother threatened me" Jennie said Jisoo was shock to heard that.

"Threatened you? With what?" Jisoo asked and continued to unbutton "Threatened me for killing Jisoo if I didn't sleep with him.... I lied to her about that I was obsessed with sex when we got in my house.... yeah you can call me stupid I know...." Jisoo was completely shocked.

"When I end things with Taehyung he said that if I tell the real reason about us sleeping together he will surely kill Jisoo, he said that he has many people spying on me" Jennie explained and tears start to fall.

Jisoo was crying too "I was scared really scared because I can't forgive myself if something bad happened to Jisoo..... I'm scared..... but because of what I said to her last two months she completely close her doors for me..... I want to fix things I truly want to because I want her in my arms again.... calling her mine again....." Jisoo bit her lower lips preventing from making a crying noise.

"I want to sleep with her beside me again.... to hug her again....kiss her every-day..... saying I love you without getting tired because I truly love her....." Jennie finish speaking and cried even harder Jisoo hug her she can't believe that her own brother wants to kill her.

----------------------------

I tried to update the next part I've been really busy at school because of how many works our teacher always give us and I'm trying my best to get an honor this year and I was about to update this part two days ago but I got fever that time and now I'm completely fine.

--------------------------------