Jealous (with CHAELISA)

3RD PERSON POV

The four girls are currently getting ready for there next song 'KISS AND MAKE UP', the song starts and they sang on the part of Jennie and Lisa they two of them flirting infront of there fans making blink scream but they don't know that two people are angry screaming in there head.

The four of them continue sing and the two still flirting 'Your so dead Jennie', 'Your so dead Lisa', Jisoo and Chaeng thought they act like they don't mind but inside of them want to kill there partner.

The concert went along "Do you want to see Jisoo unnie do a aegyeo?" Jennie ask the fans and they shout 'Yes', "Unnie, Unnie" Jisoo called to Rosé "Yes Jisoo yah" The two hug "So your enjoying it" The two ignore Jennie.

The four of them starts sing songs until the end of the concert Jenlisa flirt to each other "Chaeng let's do something" Jisoo said to Rosé "What do we do unnie?" She whisper they are walking to the dressing room with the two other girls in there back "Let's make them pay for what they did in the concert" Jisoo said evily with a smirk in her face "That's a great idea unnie" Rosé join that smirk face.

Jisoo cling in Rose's arms while her head lean on her shoulder, there manager opened the door for them to get in, "Okay girls change your clothes so you can all rest" There manager announced they only nodded and he close the door, they starts changing "Chaeng can you help me?" Jisoo starts Jennie look at her, well Jennie is the only one Jisoo allow to unzip her clothes but this time she ask Chaeyeong.

Her hands are forming a balls and she can feel her blood boiled while she see Chaeyeong unzip Jisoo clothes slowly and in another hand someone is look at the two too doing the same us Jennie glaring at them "Thanks Chaeng your the best" Jisoo said sweetly and kiss Rosé cheek making the two shock with wided eyes "Your always welcome unnie" Rosé replied.

The four of them finish changing and they are inside the car "Oppa, I'm hungry" Rosé said "I agree" Jisoo said while scrolling at her IG "Okay if you say so" There manager said "What are you doing Unnie?" Rosé ask and move closer to Jisoo.

Seating position:

     front  LS / JN
-----------------------
     back  JS / RS

The other two glance at the back and see Rosé head on Jisoo's shoulder and her arms in Jisoo's waist, 'What the fuck?', Jennie and Lisa thought at the same time, they look at each other then to the window with a frown eyebrows.

"Unnie, I think our plan is working" Rosé giggled "Yeah, that what they get for making us jealous" Jisoo agree and join Rosé giggling but they stop "Yah, can you two stop with that whispering and giggling it's annoying" Jennie annoyingly said and continue eating her food they stop and secretly smirk while look at each other, they continue being sweet together while the two are annoyed by there action.

"I'm so tired" Jisoo said and enter hotel room, she put down her bag at the nightstand of her bed and she lay down, she's gonna close her eyes but someone lay down on top of her she look at the person and see an angry cat.

"What are you doing Jennie I'm tired, I want to sleep" Jisoo said coldly and moving Jennie but she didn't move, Jisoo sigh and let her "Why are you being sweet to Chaeng?" Jennie said seriously while her arms are crossed and her one eyebrow raise "She's my member Jennie that's why I'm sweet to her" Jisoo replied and close her eyes again.

"You can but not that much like you did earlier!" Jennie yelled at Jisoo "Are you Jealous?" Jisoo said "Me? Jealous?" Jisoo nodded slowly "FUCKING OF COURSE JISOO!" Jennie yelled then pout "Your unbelievable Jennie" Jisoo said making Jennie look at her straight in the eye "Your Jealous just because me and Rosé are being sweet and me seeing you flirting with Lisa infront of me and Chaeng" Jisoo state "I know it's for the fans Jennie but please don't do much" Jisoo said and remove Jennie from her lap and walk to the living room "What have I done?" Jennie mumbled to herself.

She stood up and walk to see Jisoo looking at the window looking sad Jennie felt guilty for what she have done to her love of her life they already fight because of her flirting with Lisa in the concert so she end up no kiss and no hug for a day, and now she know that her punishment will be worst.

'Stupid Jennie' she said to herself, Jisoo flinch when she felt a arms in her waist she relax a bit "I'm sorry Chu I don't mean to flirt with Lisa please forgive me" Jennie said softly and put her chin on Jisoo's shoulder, she turn around and see a Jennie like a lost puppy Jisoo can't release her that much that's why her two maknae call her 'Whipped Chu'.

Jisoo hug her "Your forgiven" Jisoo said softly and pull away "Really?" Jennie said and gonna kiss her but Jisoo block it with her hand "Why?" Jennie ask and pout "I'm still mad at you" Jisoo said "For your punishment" Jennie look at Jisoo nervously that make her chuckled "NO SEX FOR A WEEK" Jisoo said with a smirk making her way back to her room.

She heard Jennie yelling and whining in her living room saying to Jisoo that she will not do it again just to make her canceled the one week no sex thing, Jisoo just giggled and lay down on her bed.

'That what you get for making me JEALOUS.. '