Let me in again

3RD PERSON POV

Jennie was standing outside Jisoo's room with a flowers waiting for her, she's waiting patiently then she see that they are dismissed.

She move a side to let the other student get out then she see Jisoo leaving the room she walk to her "Jisoo please talk to me" Jennie said and hand her the flowers but Jisoo just ignore her and starts walking to the other side.

"Jisoo please" Jennie said catching up to Jisoo but Jisoo just ignore her she don't have time to listen to Jennie's explanation, "Chu please just let me explain" Jennie beg, it's been six month now Jennie still want Jisoo to let her explain.

Jennie continue begging and follow Jisoo, when they are in front of Jisoo's house she stop and Jennie stop to, Jisoo look at Jennie well more like glaring at her

"When will you stop Jennie?" Jisoo said coldly "Until you heard my explanation" Jennie answered and hand her the flower Jisoo look at it and grab it she throw it "Well I don't want to hear your fucking stupid explanation!" Jisoo shout making Jennie flinch a bit.

Jisoo starts walking at their house but a hand hold her wrist making her stop.

She turn around "Let me go" Jisoo said setting herself off Jennie's grip but Jennie held her tight "Just please Jisoo let me explain" Jennie beg tears are starts to fall from her eyes "Believe me Jisoo I don't want to hurt you, I don't intention to hurt you I already lose by them I don't care about the price because I care about you the most, I'm sorry for not telling you sooner but it's just so hard for me to tell you" Jennie said Jisoo is tears are falling too.

"I hate myself for that, I'm really sorry I'll knee for you just please forgive me" Jennie knee down making Jisoo shock "I'll jump at the roof, eaten by the bears just for your forgiveness please Jisoo I love you so much please let me in your heart again I promise you that this is for real no more bet, no more play time, no more fake, because I love you for real" Jennie said "So please Jisoo forgive me" Jennie beg still kneeling down holding Jisoo's hand.

Jisoo look at her she bit her lips and look up "Stand up, Jennie stand up" But Jennie shook her head"No, until you forgive me" Jennie said "Stand up or else I will not forgive you" Jisoo said making Jennie stand up faster "So will you forgive me now?" Jennie wipe her tears and smile at Jisoo "No" Jisoo said making Jennie smile drop "What? Why?" Jennie tears starts to fall again.

"Because I'm not easy to get" Jisoo smirk making Jennie shock "Do you think I'll let you that fast your wrong Ms. Kim" Jisoo said still have the smirk making Jennie roll her eyes at her but a smile form at her lips.

"Now Ms. Ki AHHHH!" A loud thunder was heard making Jisoo jump at Jennie wrapping her arms around her neck, Jennie was shock but held Jisoo close to her by pulling her.

They stay there until the rain pour "Let's go inside it's starts getting colder" Jennie whisper at Jisoo ear who just nodded because she's scared of thunder, Jennie unlock the door and they went inside.

Jisoo went upstairs followed by Jennie who's a little soak "Here" Jisoo said and hand her a pajama.

(You will know this if you watch blackpink house, I miss blackpink house)

"Thank you" Jennie said "Here's a towel too" Jisoo said and hand her the towel she thank her again and Jennie starts to undress herself "Y-yah!" Jisoo yelled making Jennie look at her "What are you doing?!" Jisoo said her eyes are wide in shock "Undressing obviously" Jennie said calmly "I know dummy but why here? Undress in the bathroom you idiot" Jisoo said try not to look at Jennie's abs but she failed.

She see Jennie smirking at her making her look away and Jennie starts walking to her making her move backwards then she felt the closet, Jennie place her hand at Jisoo's side for her not to escape.

"Do you like want your seeing earlier?" Jennie smirk evily when she see Jisoo's blushing and looking away she held her chin making her look at Jennie "N-no, don't be full of yourself" Jisoo stutter a bit making her curse herself Jennie chuckled "Your really cute" Jennie pinching her both cheek "Yah yah stop it's hurt!" Jisoo slap Jennie's hand away, she stop and kiss Jisoo's pouting lips she giggled walk to the bathroom leaving the shock Jisoo.

Years passed by.....

Jisoo opened her eyes feeling the empty space at the bed she look around "Jennie?" She called out but no one response she sigh and cover her naked body by the blanket she walk to the bathroom to take a shower.

She finish changing and drying her hair.

She exit the room and starts walking downstairs then she smell something delicious she walk to the kitchen and see her love of her life cooking she slowly walk to her hugging her from behind making Jennie flinch a bit but relax when she now who wa...

She exit the room and starts walking downstairs then she smell something delicious she walk to the kitchen and see her love of her life cooking she slowly walk to her hugging her from behind making Jennie flinch a bit but relax when she now who was it.

"Hey" Jennie said and turn around peck Jisoo's lips "Hey" Jisoo said back and Jennie continue cooking "Why did you left me in bed?" Jisoo said while pouting "Sorry, babe I have to cook us some dinner and I know you'll be hungry when you woke up" Jennie chuckled "Why don't you set the table? this will be serve in a min" Jisoo nodded and starts walking to the table.

The two of them starts eating, feeding each other, chatting and laughing it's been years since the incident and are happily engaged.

"What are you doing here?" Jennie said and hug Jisoo they are in the balcony "Just look at the sky" Jisoo said and lean her back at Jennie there was a silent until Jennie broke it "Thank you" Jennie said Jisoo turn around a little and loom at her in confuse "For what?" Jisoo said Jennie kiss her lips.

"For letting me in your heart again.... "

-------------------------------------------

Thank you, thank you so much for the 2.07k reads :):).

------------------------------------------