GIRLFRIEND of the MAFIA BOSS (02)

3RD PERSON POV

"Didn't I told you to be more careful?!" Jennie shouted at the man infront of her who was looking down "You're such an idiot!" Jennie said "Jen-" Jisoo was cut off by Jennie "What?!" Jennie shouted until she turn around seeing the one spoke.

She was the one turn nervous seeing Jisoo glared at her while crossing her arms she know she make a wrong move by shouting at her girlfriend "Did you just shouted at me?" Jisoo said coldly "I-I don't m-mean to Love" Jennie stuttered and rub her nape looking down.

"Why are you shouting?" Jisoo asked still glaring at her "Well this idiot just fucking destroy one of my CHANEL perfume-" Jennie was cut off by Jisoo "Language Jennie" Jisoo warned her "I'm sorry" Jennie mumbled and continue what she was saying "That I just ordered and he was being clumsy apparently he drop the box and the perfume fall hard and it broke" Jennie explained and glared at the man who look down again.

"Then buy another one" Jisoo said but Jennie pouted "But it's out of stock" Jennie said sadly "Then wait until there was any stock" Jisoo rolled her eyes on how dumb her girlfriend was not to think of that "You can leave" Jisoo said to the man and went upstairs to change.

"Give me a reason not to let you sleep in the couch" Jisoo said making Jennie eyes widened "Love, I'm sorry I don't mean to shout at you... you know that I love my collection of CHANEL..." Jennie said "More than me?" Jisoo said while looking at Jennie who shock her head and went infront of her.

"Of course I love you more and I'm sorry again please don't let me sleep in the couch it's uncomfortable" Jennie begged and use her cute face "Come with me at the mall and you will pay maybe I'll change my mind letting you sleep at the couch" Jennie nodded fast and let Jisoo change.

Jennie is already fully dress she was wearing her CHANEL outfit of course while Jisoo wear her DIOR outfit.

The two of them went inside Jennie's Porsche Panamera car Jennie starts the engine the gates opened as she drove away while Jisoo was talking to her phone

"I'll ask her.... okay.... Bye" Jisoo then hung up the phone "Who called you?" Jennie asked and turn right "It's Lisa she was asking us if we want to hang out at the new club later at 8" Jisoo said and put her phone inside her DIOR bag.

"I'm okay with it" Jennie said then looks around at the parking lot if there any vacant then she see the one at the end she then park her car there "I'll just tell her later" Jisoo said and remove her seat belt and went out same goes to Jennie she press the lock button and went beside Jisoo to hold her hand.

"This one looks good" Jisoo said and grab the black dress and hand it on the saleslady beside her "Love what do you think about this?...." Jisoo looks up and see that Jennie was not beside her then she looks around to see Jennie talking to a girl and giggling together 'Oh she really want to sleep in the couch huh', Jisoo thought as she put the dress back.

As she march to Jennie "Ehm" She said then Jennie quickly became nervous "Love haha" She laugh nervously 'Oh god I'm so dead', Jennie thought to herself and avoid Jisoo's glaring eyes "May I know what you two are talking?" Jisoo said and turn to the girl "She was just asking something" The girl answered Jisoo glance at Jennie who was looking around.

"What did she ask? Your number am I right?" Jisoo said and the girl nodded Jisoo feel her blood starts to boiled but she keep herself calm down not to start a scene "Oh really? Didn't she tell you she had a girlfriend?" The girl shook her head Jennie praying that the ground will swallow her now.

"Well I'm her girlfriend and I want you to go before something happens with you" Jisoo said and put a fake smile as the girl quickly exit the store Jisoo then turn to Jennie who was looking down "You'll sleep in the couch for two weeks and no sex for two weeks also" Jisoo said coldly as she starts walking away.

"Love please don't do this to me" Jennie begged but Jisoo don't listen and just continue looking for some dress.

----------------------------------