Ms. Innocent 🔞

3RD PERSON POV

"What's up Unnie? Last night where did you go?" Lisa asked Jennie who was spacing out "Unnie?" Lisa said and tap Jennie's shoulder "Huh? Are you saying something?" Jennie said and look at Lisa "I ask if where did you go last night? We are calling and texting you but you wouldn't answer" Lisa explained.

Jennie look at Jisoo who look at her too and wink with a smirk as she continue talking to her friend "Who are you looking at....?" Lisa said as she look were Jennie is looking "Why are you looking at Ms. Innocent?" Lisa said and Jennie just shook her head "No, I'm not" Jennie denied and sat down at some bench at the school garden.

"Yes, you are" Lisa said and rolled her eyes as she sat down next to Jennie "You okay unnie?" Lisa asked worriedly "Yeah, I am totally fine.... just.. last night... " Jennie mumbled but Lisa heard her "What happened last night? For what I know you just disappeared all of a sudden" Lisa said.

"Don't tell this to others okay?" Jennie said to Lisa who nodded "So, basically last night at the party..."

FLASHBACK

"Woahhhh!" Jennie shouted and laugh as she was dancing she step out the dance floor and went to the kitchen to grab some drink she was a bit drunk she turned around then she see Jisoo "Hey, Ms. Innocent I don't know you like party" Jennie said chuckled and drink a little to her beer.

"I'm not really innocent as you think Ms. Kim" Jisoo answered with a little smirk that place on her lips "Oh really? How do you prove it then?" Jennie challenge her and smirk Jisoo smiled evilly.

"I'll show you but not here..." Jisoo said whisper at Jennie's ear and drag Jennie out the kitchen who put down her beer and let Jisoo drag her out.

They went out the bar then Jennie look up at a big building realizing it was a hotel building "Why are we here...?" She asked Jisoo who stay silent but smirk at her and drag her inside the hotel some employees greeted Jisoo who just ignored them and went straight to the elevator pressing the 15 floor.

When they reach the fifth floor they got out the elevator Jennie look around and see there is only one door at the end of the hallway she see Jisoo opened it with her card and they enter the room she was a bit shock when Jisoo slammed her to the wall and closed the door.

Suddenly Jennie was shock when Jisoo rip her Chanel tshirt "What are you doing?!" She asked Jisoo who still have a smirk on her face "Didn't I tell you I'm not so innocent as I look Jennie... and you look hot with that abs of yours" Jisoo said and chuckled.

"Oka-" Jennie was cut off when Jisoo kissed her a bit hard Jennie was shock but she slowly kiss Jisoo back and held Jisoo's waist the kiss was getting heated Jisoo pull away and kiss Jennie going down who groaned she look down to see Jisoo on her knee.

Jisoo pull Jennie's sweatpants with the boxer she was a bit amazed about how big Jennie was she held it with her right hand as she look up to hear Jennie groaned a bit she starts to move her hand.

Jennie look down as she see Jisoo slowly putting her hard on into her mouth she can't help but moaned while Jisoo starts pounding her head "Shit..." Jennie moaned and pound a little.

Jisoo then pull away and got up as she undress her long sleeve infront of Jennie in a seductive way she can already see the lust in Jennie's eyes, she was then pinned in the wall she smirk at Jennie who kissed her she kiss Jennie back and pull her away and drag her to her room.

She remove the rest of her clothed and lay down on the bed "Fuck me... " She moaned Jennie quickly hover on top of her, she kissed Jisoo neck then kiss her lips Jisoo deepen the kiss and drag her nails at Jennie's arms not caring about leaving a mark.

While they are kissing Jennie held her hard on and slowly enter Jisoo who pull away "Fuck, so big!" She moaned loudly Jennie didn't let Jisoo adjust her size and pounded fast and rough Jisoo can't help but moaned and held on the bed sheets.

"Shit" Jennie mumbled and feeling Jisoo's wall squeeze her dick so perfect, she look at Jisoo and held Jisoo's chin to look at her "You like this huh?" Jisoo nodded "Y-yesss so fucking much!" Jisoo answered moaning.

Jennie lifted both Jisoo's legs on her shoulder and continue pounding "Fuck! Fuck Daddy! Yes yes!" Jennie look at her satisfied hearing Jisoo moaned louder than ever Jennie drop Jisoo's leg from her shoulder and move closer to her ear "You're so fucking tight... fuck" Jennie whisper to her and keeping her pace.

"Oh god don't stop fuck!" Jisoo said and drag her nails at Jennie's back who groaned "Come for me baby" Jennie said and peck Jisoo lips "Jennie! Ahhhhh!" Jisoo screamed as she came but Jennie didn't stop and continue thrusting.

"I'm close" Jennie said to Jisoo "Come inside me I'm on pills" Jisoo moaned as she felt like she was gonna come again "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Cumming!" "Ahhhh!" Jennie and Jisoo screamed as they both came.

Jennie drop on top of Jisoo as both of them panting few seconds Jennie pull out making Jisoo groaned a bit as Jennie lay down next to her closing her eyes "We are not finish yet" Jisoo whisper to her.

The two of them continue until 3 in the morning.

END OF FLASHBACK

"Oh my god" Lisa said in shock Jennie look down blushing and a bit embarrassed "For real?!" Lisa said slapping Jennie's shoulder "Yes, and stop slapping me" Jennie said annoyed "That's why you look dead when you went to school today" Lisa smirk at Jennie who rolled her eyes.

"Is she really good?" Lisa asked Jennie glared at her "I'm just asking so...?" Jennie sigh and glance at Jisoo "Yes, so fucking good" Jennie said making Lisa slap her shoulder again in excitement.

"I can't believe that Ms. Innocent not so Innocent as she look" Lisa said and look at Jisoo who was walking to them "True" Jennie replied "Hey, Jennie Lisa" Jisoo greeted them they greeted her back.

"Are you still going tonight?" Jisoo smirk a little when she see Jennie blush Lisa try not to laugh at her bestfriend getting shy "Y-yeah, I am" Jennie stuttered she then heard Lisa laugh a little she glared at the tall girl who apologize.

"Great!" Jisoo smiled and move closer to Jennie and whisper "See you later Daddy" Jisoo said and pull away "Bye!" Jisoo starts walking away leaving Jennie shock and blush "Ayieee someone gonna have some fun!" Lisa teased Jennie "Oh shut up let's go" Jennie said and slap Lisa's shoulder as they walk to the hallway without Lisa teasing Jennie.

--------------------------------