Heard (04)

3RD PERSON POV

Jisoo was busy reading and signing some papers until she heard a knock on her office door "Come in!" She shouted and still reading a paper "Hey, Noona" She look and smiled as she got up and walk to the tall man and hug him.

"Bam its nice to see you again" Jisoo said and pull away "Same goes to you Noona" Bambam said and chuckled "Jinyoung already told me about the info and I have it I want to give it you personally and I found something more" Bambam said in a serious tone.

"Okay, let's take a sit" Jisoo said as they sat down at the L couch of her office "Here are the information I got" Bambam gave Jisoo the brown envelope as she opened it and starts reading the papers.

"The paper said that her name is Park Chaeyeong she also has a second name Roseanne Park, her age is 25 and she's an orphan, her job is a drug dealer and she's also a gold digger when the person she is with she will steal everything she can to that person" Bambam explained Jisoo realized that Irene was right about Jennie's mistress.

Bambam continue explaining about Chaeyeong's info and how Jennie and her met when he finish explaining Bambam handed her another envelope and Jisoo was confused as she opened the envelope to see what is written to the papers.

"I also found out that Jennie was using drugs for about a year and she also cheating on you so many times when she starts to use drugs and the one who sale to her is Chahee her bestfriend" Jisoo was shock and didn't notice the tears that are falling down her cheeks.

"And she was using also your bank account because she's starts to run out of money and yes the two of them they are planning on rubbing you" Bambam said sadly as he hug Jisoo who was crying now.

"What do you mean about Jennie running out of money? She said that her company is doing great" Jisoo said and sniffed Bambam shook his head "Noona, her company is not doing great she's going bankrupt that's why she's using your money" Bambam explained.

"Fuck, I'm so stupid to not see that she's lying and cheating also stealing money from my accounts" Jisoo said and wiped her tears away "Noona, you didn't notice it because of how blind you are for giving her so much love" Bambam said and Jisoo realized he was right.

"Are you filing a divorce paper? I know a lawyer who can help you" Bambam said and rub Jisoo's back to calm her down "Yes, I need to break everything between me and Jennie" Jisoo said and stood up as she look at their wedding photo.

"You are making the right decision Noona" Bambam said and smiled a little as Jisoo hug him again "I have to go now Noona to met up with my friend to fix your divorce papers" Jisoo nodded "Okay, take care" Bambam smiled and kiss Jisoo by the forehead and left the office.

"I guess I'm really that blind baby" Jisoo said while she rub her tummy she was pregnant that what she was about to say to Jennie that night but everything was ruined.

-----------------------------------