A promise

3RD PERSON POV

FLASHBACK

Jisoo close her eyes feeling the cold wind then she feel a hands that cover her eyes, she smiled "Guess who?" A soft voice said "Hmm... Think she has beautiful cat eyes, a cute nose, a kissable lips, and a mandu cheek" Jisoo got a slap on her shoulder "Your so cute" She said "Stop it" The love of her life said while pouting.

She peck her pouting lips, the two of them went silent Jisoo look at the girl who's eyes were close "Is not it beautiful?" The girl ask, Jisoo smile "Yeah, It's so beautiful" Jisoo said, the girl opened her eyes and look at Jisoo.

"I promise you I'll marry you" The girl said and grab Jisoo right hand "This is a promising ring, don't ever remove it" The girl strictly said, Jisoo nodded while smiling at her, she kissed her then pull away.

"It's beautiful" Jisoo said smiling while looking at the ring "Yeah, just like you" The girl comment, Jisoo giggled and they kiss passionately, Jisoo pull away

"I love you Jisoo forever"

"I love you too Jennie.. forever"

END OF FLASHBACK

Jisoo was crying "Don't ever come near me Jennie" She said coldly then it's starts raining, the tears that falling is now mixed with rain.

"Please Jisoo, I don't mean to do that" Jennie beg and come closer to Jisoo but she back of "You don't mean it, huh? But I think you mean it" Jennie shook her head "N-No, I-I don't" She stuttering.

"I don't want to fucking hear your stupid explanation" Jisoo said, the rain starts become heavy "Jisoo, let's go inside please" Jennie said but Jisoo just shook her head "No" She said.

"I fucking waited for you patiently to come out to your parents but I think you don't decide to come out, huh? Now that your engaged with that jerk what I will do now, huh? I'm always here for you if ever your parents don't accept you but you choice to keep quiet" Jisoo shout, she's crying mess so was Jennie.

Jennie move closer to her but Jisoo stop her "Don't" Jisoo order but Jennie disobey and hug Jisoo tightly, she want to pull away "Please Jisoo, you know I said that because of my parents, I don't want to upset them" Jennie said "It's always your parents, your parents!" Jisoo yelled and luckily push Jennie away.

"What about me? Didn't you think about that, huh? I can still control myself the two of you are just like that but this I just can't take it anymore!" Jisoo said, "Jisoo I promise you right, I promise you that your the one I want to marry" Jennie said went to hug Jisoo again but Jisoo move far away from her.

"But a promise are meant to be broken....."

-------------------------------------------

I'm so sorry for not updating, right now I'm writing a story but I don't know if I'll publish it or not but, don't worry I'll still be updating here. And I'm sorry for the short chapter and a boring one.

-------------------------------------------