Just for you

3RD PERSON POV

"Unnie, please!" Jennie begging Jisoo who move to the couch with her phone Jennie followed her "No Jennie I will not do it" Jisoo said not looking at Jennie, because she know that when she look at her she will give in "Unnie it's just a small favor" Jennie said "Jennie that not a small favor you know" Jisoo said and stood up and walk to their backyard to sit in the chair still not looking at Jennie.

Jennie followed Jisoo again it's her sixth time following Jisoo because when she beg Jisoo will move in another place "Unnie, will you stop moving around it so exhausting" Jennie sigh and sat next to Jisoo "It's your fault, your following me everywhere I move" Jisoo said biting her lips to prevent from smiling because of Jennie's little pout that she see at her side vision.

"Well I will not follow you around your house if you just agree" Jennie argue, Jisoo sigh and put down her phone "Jennie, I can't do that you know it's so hard seducing her and you can hurt that girl" Jisoo argue back look straight at Jennie's eyes.

"I don't care unnie, that girl stole my girlfriend" Jennie said, Jisoo shook her head 'do you really love her that way?' Jisoo thought "Jennie I know that your still hurt what happened the both of you but not like this Jennie you will hurt someone" Jennie roll her eyes not caring what Jisoo said "Unnie please just do this for me pretty please I want her back, she's the one that make me happy, you want me to be happy right so do it for me pretty please" Jennie beg giving Jisoo her famous pout and puppy eyes, Jisoo felt a little pinch in her heart.

Jisoo sigh "Okay, fine but I will do it for you" She said even though she don't want too "Thank you thank you unnie your the best of friend" Jennie said and hug Jisoo who hug her back she smiling sadly not noticing by Jennie 'Friend zone again Jisoo' She said to herself.

******

Week passed by...

The two of them are now at their school and Jennie discuss her plan again to Jisoo and what she will do, luckily Jennie's ex, new girlfriend will be transferring to their school and that will make Jennie plan easier "So now unnie you know what to do?" Jennie said looking at Jisoo who's busy getting her book on her locker "Yeah, you already said it for a million times" Jisoo chuckled, earning a slap at her shoulder.

"Oh there she is unnie" Jennie point at a tall beautiful redhead girl "Now go unnie bump into her just like that and be friend to her" Jennie push Jisoo, she can't do anything but sigh she doing this just for her love one even it's hurt her million times, Jisoo act normal and bump into the girl making all their books fall down the ground.

"Oh I'm really sorry I'm not looking where I was going" The girl said and the two of them pick up all the books "It's okay you don't have to apologize" Jisoo smiled and hand her the book making the girl blush a little "And may I ask if your new here because I don't see you around the campus" Jisoo act like she don't know "Hmm.. Yeah I was and I don't know if I was walking the right way to the office" The girl said shyly "Hmm.. No your going to the wrong way let me help you I'm Jisoo by the way" Jisoo offer her hand and the girl gladly took it "I'm Chaeyeong and my English name is Rosé but just call me Chaeyeong" She explain and the two of them starts walking Jisoo look at Jennie who's giving her a thumbs up.

But Jennie felt something weird, she felt sad and she felt a little pinch in her heart when she see the way the girl blush to Jisoo and the way Jisoo smile at her sweetly she hate it but she shrug it off and walk to her room.

------------------------------------------