Enemy? (02)

3RD PERSON POV

Jisoo woke up by an alarm she was trying to reach the alarm clock to stop it when she already turn it off she then turn around "Morning" The person said her eyes are still close "Morning" She said back the person kiss her lips making her smiled.

"You have to get up Jisoo will gonna be late" The person said 'Her voice sound familiar', She thought then when her eyes opened she was shock "AHHHH!" Jisoo screamed "Yah, stop screaming" Jennie said while she cover her ears "Don't tell me you don't remember what happened? As long as remember was that we didn't drink anything yesterday" Jennie said smirking making Jisoo blush.

"You take a shower I'll make us some breakfast" Jennie said and stood up she's still naked making Jisoo blush madly and look away "You don't have to look away you know you already seen everything" Jennie said and wink at her then exit the room.

Jisoo was blushing remembering what happened yesterday and mess with her hair she can't believe she did that but in the other side she like it though.

She finish showering but she don't know if she can get some clothes on Jennie's closet "You can get what ever you want to wear in my closet" Jisoo flinch a little when she see Jennie with a tray in her hands.

While she smiled at her it's Jisoo first time seeing Jennie smiling at her and she really looks happy then she grab anything she want to wear and got dress in the bathroom because she's still shy to change infron of Jennie.

Then she got out full dress and see Jennie was now full change too "I got showered at the guest room and got change too and let's eat?" Jisoo nodded and sat down at the bed Jennie was infront of her "Here" Jennie said and feed Jisoo with the pancake she hesitate at first but eaten it though.

Time skip....

The two of them got inside the school Jennie's hand are on Jisoo's waist making Jisoo blush and some students starts whispering why the two are together and why Jennie has her hand at Jisoo's waist and etc.

"I'll see you later, okay? I'll take you somewhere" Jennie said and peck a kiss at Jisoo and wink at her before she walk away some student were shock by the sudden action of the two.

Jisoo got inside the room and went to her desk then her bestfriend Lisa came to her with Chaeyeong "What was that all about?" Lisa said while she raised her eyebrows and sat down infront of her "Nothing, okay and why it a big deal for you?" Jisoo thank herself for not stuttering when she said it.

"It's a big deal bro" Lisa said rolling her eyes "That's true, because the two enemies just know how to fight and argue but now we see that you two are together and see Jennie just peck at your lips so it a REALLY BIG DEAL FOR ALL OF US" Chaeyeong said and Lisa nodded "So, tell us what was going on?" Jisoo look at Lisa then to Chaeyeong and to Lisa again then to Chaeyeong it last long for a few second.

"Okay, fine I'll tell you later" Jisoo finally give in because she know that the two will not stop from asking and asking "Good" Lisa smiled at her making her rolled her eyes the two sat down at their own desk.

Lunch time....

"Okay now tell us" Lisa said while the three of them sat down at their usual spot "Fine, remember yesterday" Jisoo said "You mean the one that you throw Jennie's phone at the building and run for your life is that one?" Lisa answered and Jisoo nodded "Well I was hiding from her in the old building at our school" Jisoo said and take a sip at her soda "Wait, the building that has a scary story?" Chaeyeong asked then continue eating her food.

"Yeah, but unlucky me she find me there and she said she will punish me but I said that I'll just pay for it but she don't want to and want to do the punishment" Jisoo blush about the memory again noticed by Lisa "What kind of punishment?" Lisa asked and raised her eyebrows "Well... hmmm-" Jisoo was cut off when Jennie came at their table and answered it.