BabySITTER 🔞

3RD PERSON POV

"Unnie!" Sixteen years old Jisoo got down with a huge smile "Jennie, please take care of her while we are gone okay?" Mrs. Kim said to Jennie "I will Mrs. Kim no worries" Jennie assured her "Honey, we have to go now don't stress your unnie" Jisoo nodded and kiss her parents a goodbye kiss.

(Authornim: Jennie is 19 years old)

"Bye, Mrs. and Mr. Kim" Jennie said while she closed the door "Unnie, let's watch some movies" Jisoo said and drag her upstairs Jennie can't do anything but to let her "It's been a long time since we seen each other" Jisoo said and sat down the bed "Yeah, it's been 3 weeks" Jennie said and put down her bag in the floor.

"I miss hanging out with you" Jisoo smiled at her and she return the smile "Yeah, I miss hanging out with you too, you pick a movie I'll make us some popcorn" Jennie said and Jisoo nodded as she went out the room and go to the kitchen to make some popcorn.

She went upstairs with a tray in her hand that has a bowl of popcorn and two sodas while she was getting closer to Jisoo's room she heard some weird noise.

When she opened the the door she was shock of what Jisoo's watching "Why are you watching that?!" Jennie said to Jisoo a bit loud "I.. I was just switching channels" Jisoo said innocently "Switch it another channel" Jennie said and place the tray on the nightstand.

"What are they doing?" Jisoo said still not changing the channel looking at it innocently "You don't have to know just change the channel it's not good for you and your mind" Jennie said and reaching for the remote but Jisoo hide it behind her.

"No, I want to know what is that" Jisoo whined while Jennie was getting a bit annoyed by the sound of moans "Jisoo give me the remote" Jennie said strictly Jisoo don't have a choice but to give her the remote Jennie quickly change the channel.

"Unnie, why is the girl making weird sound? And why did she looks like she's enjoying it?" Jisoo asked innocently "Please unnie tell me" Jisoo using her aegyo "But you're to young to understand it" Jennie said calmly "But I want to know even though I don't understand it" Jisoo being Jisoo her stubbornness is appearing.

"Fine, but don't tell your parents that I said it okay" Jisoo nodded happily and sit properly "The one that you see earlier was called Sex" Jisoo look confuse "What's sex mean?" Jennie sigh this is why she don't want to tell she always ask questions "Sex means is about physical contact of two lovers they doing sex to make a baby or just for fun" Jennie explained.

"Really? Why do the girl enjoy it?" Jisoo asked again "Because she's loving what the boy doing to her" Jennie said and Jisoo move a little bit closer to Jennie "I want to do it" Jisoo suddenly said making Jennie choke at her own saliva.

"Are you serious? You're too young to do it and it will hurt you" Jennie said while she drank her drink feeling a bit nervous all of a sudden "I will not tell my parents I just want to do it" Jisoo beg "No, you can do that when you are in the right age" But Jisoo shake her head and move more closer Jennie feeling Jisoo breast pressing at her arms and she felt her buddy woke up.

"Please" Jisoo said while pouting Jennie trying her best to control herself "You really want it?" Jennie said looking at her eyes Jennie's eyes were full of darkness and lust.

"Yeah.." Jisoo said in a low tone "Fine" Jennie slowly lean in to her Jisoo felt the soft lips that she want to taste since they meet let's just say Jisoo has a crush on her or more than a crush.

"Hmm.... " Jisoo moaned in Jennie's mouth as Jennie push her down the bed for her to lay down she hover on top of Jisoo as she continue kissing her.

"Do you really want to do this?" Jennie said while she pull away she's worried that Jisoo will get hurt "Yeah" Jisoo smiled at her softly "Okay" Jennie then kiss her again then her one hand starts to unbutton Jisoo's shirt.

Jisoo just let her as she put her arms around Jennie's neck to pull her more closer and deeping the kiss Jennie finish buttoning her shirt she throw it away.

And remove Jisoo's bra while she leave some hickey on her neck and collar.

"Ahhh..." Jisoo moaned and bite her pointed finger while Jennie lick and suck on her nipples Jennie is totally enjoying this but she know that she will get in trouble with Jisoo's parents.

Jennie went more lower Jisoo was just wearing a panty Jennie remove her panty while she was kissing her stomach down to her center Jennie look at Jisoo who was blushing like a mad tomato making her chuckled and smile she peck Jisoo's lips making Jisoo smiled shyly at her.

"Ahhhhh... " Jisoo moaned feeling Jennie's tongue at her center "Ahhh... shit... " She held Jennie's head pushing her more at her pussy.

"I... ahhh... feeling... s-something weird... at my stomach... ahhhh" Jisoo said and bite her lower lip "You're gonna cum baby... " Jennie said and fasten licking her and sucking her wet pussy "AHHHH... JENNIE!" Jisoo screamed then release her orgasm on Jennie's mouth and Jennie clean her up.

"You taste delicious baby" Jennie whisper in her ear and pecked her lips she stood up infront of Jisoo and undress while Jisoo watch her she feeling herself getting wet again.

Her eyes went down at Jennie's lower part she see the bulge that was form "Can I remove your pants?" Jisoo asked Jennie who's about to remove it "Sure" Jennie said a bit hesitate as Jisoo went to her and sat down infront of her as she remove the belt.

Unbutton and unzipper it she remove it and see Jennie's hard dick Jisoo hold it with her cold hands making Jennie breath heavily then suddenly Jisoo put it in her mouth "Ahh" Jennie moaned as Jisoo starts to suck it pounding her head with the help of Jennie.

"Fuck... ahhh... your mouth feels good.... ahhh" Jennie said as Jisoo continue sucking her "Fuck I'm gonna cum baby... I'm gonna cum inside your pretty mouth.... AHHHH!" Jennie moaned and cum in Jisoo's mouth who pull away and swallow her cum.

She push Jisoo down at the bed again and kiss her roughly "How are you good at that huh?" Jennie said while she pull away from Jisoo who's smiling shyly "I don't know.. " She said blushing making Jennie smiled "I'm gonna put my private on you okay? It will hurt at first I'll be gentle" She said assuring Jisoo who just nodded a bit scared because of Jennie's big dick going inside her.

Jennie then position her dick inside of Jisoo "I-it's hurt unnie.... ahhh" Jisoo said and a tear fall on her eyes Jennie kissed her tears away "It will fade soon okay? Just tell me if you want me to move" Jennie said when she put her dick a bit because Jisoo was a bit tight and don't want to hurt her she see a blood at her dick.

"Y-you can move now unnie" Jisoo said Jennie obeyed and starts thrusting into her but a bit slow "Fuck... you're so tight ahhh... " Jennie moaned and peck Jisoo's cheek "Unnie... ahhhh" Jisoo moaned "Does it feel good?" Jennie asked smiling and look straight in Jisoo's beautiful eyes "Y-yes... ahhh" Jisoo said "Go... faster unnie...." She said shyly.

"Are you sure?" Jennie said Jisoo just nodded at her then Jennie thrust faster feeling Jisoo's getting tighter "Fuck... ahhhh... your pussy is sucking me.... ugh... " Jennie moaned louder "U-unnie.... I'm cumming... ahhh" Jisoo said moaning it's making her crazy "Me too baby... ahhhh... I'm gonna cu-" Jennie then cum inside her pussy the two of them catching their breath.

When Jennie recover she pull out Jisoo groan a bit then Jennie stood up and grab a tissue and clean Jisoo up and also herself.

She lay down next to Jisoo "Do you like it?" Jennie asked breaking the silent between them "Yes" Jisoo answered and hide her tomato face in Jennie's neck who chuckled and hug her.

"Let's sleep I know you're tired" Jisoo nodded and her eyelids become heavy as she slowly fall asleep at Jennie's warm embrace "I love you" Jennie whisper in her ear then kiss her forehead then she slowly fall asleep to joining Jisoo's dreamland.

------------------------------------