Ms. Kim (02)

As you wish here is it 😁😊😉.

-------------------------------------------

3RD PERSON POV

"I'm sorry Ms. Kim but your fired" Jennie just nodded at the principle of the school as she sigh leaving the office.

The students were looking at her while she walk to the faculty room to get her things why she really got fired?

Because the principle discovered something about the two of them that's why she got fired well it's okay because she's the daughter of the richest man on Seoul.

As she pack her things "You okay?" Chaeyeong her coworker asked "Yeah, I am" Jennie said smiling "Now I have more time to take care Jisoo" Jennie said and grab her bag "Yeah just let me know if you need help" Jennie nodded to her as she pat Chaeyeong shoulder and exit the faculty room.

She's okay being fired because now she can take care of Jisoo she got inside her car and starts the engine.

Hours passed by....

She just got home because she buy something for Jisoo she got out the car and went inside the house.

She hurry went to the room "Jisoo?" Jennie peeked and see the girl sitting at the bed while reading Jisoo look up and automatically smiled seeing Jennie "Hey, why are you so early?" Jisoo asked when Jennie kiss her lips.

"I got fired" Jennie said smiling "Wait, why? Wh-" Until she realize it "It is because of us?" Jisoo said sadly "Yeah, the principle already discover it but I'm okay with it because I'll have time taking care of you" Jennie said while she tap Jisoo nose "But still you got fired because of me...." Jisoo said in a low tone while looking down playing with her finger.

"Hey, it's okay Chu I'm fine I'll just ask dad if I can manage the company and it's not your fault okay" Jisoo nodded but still guilty making Jennie sigh "Don't feel guilty Chu I got something for you and to help you on your period" Jennie said giggling as she grab the plastic on the floor.

"Ice cream?!" Jisoo screamed her eyes were sparkling "Yeah" Jennie said making smiled widely because of Jisoo's cuteness "Thank you!" Jisoo said and hug Jennie kissing her face.

"Okay okay stop even I want your kisses I have to take a shower" Jennie giggled "Netflix and chill?" Jennie lips form a smirk then Jisoo eyes widened when she realize what Jennie just said "You pervert!" Jisoo said blushing she still not use to it because they just got together for a week.

"What? I'm just saying that we can do Netflix and chill later" Jennie said innocently "I know what your thinking Jen" Jisoo said glaring at her playfully "Just go shower" Jennie nodded and laugh "Alright" Jennie stood up and went to the bathroom leaving Jisoo who sigh but smiled.

The two of them develop feelings when they agree to the deal Jennie made and Jisoo's life was much better than on her past she's happy that Jennie enter her life.

"Babe? Babe" She went back to reality when Jennie sat infront of her "Yeah?" She answered "I've been calling you for the fifth time, is something wrong?" Jennie asked with concern "No, nothing is wrong" Jisoo answered smiling "Then why are you spacing out" Jennie said and tuck Jisoo hair on her ear.

"That my life became better when you enter my life my surrounding are always dark until you came you give me light, I love you Ms. Kim" Jisoo finally said the three words that Jennie was longing for her to say.

"Yah, why are you crying?" Jisoo giggled and wipe Jennie's tears away "I'm touch and happy I love you too Ms. Kim" Jennie said back and kiss Jisoo who gladly kiss her back the kiss was full of their passionate and loving for each other.

-------------------------------------------

Awww I'm tearing up 😢😢.

-------------------------------------------