Lie to Me (07)

3RD PERSON POV

Jennie woke up by her alarm clock she groan and turn around to turn it off then she felt her bed side was empty she slowly opened her eyes and see no one she sat down and groan because of her head.

"Fucking hung over" She mumbled to herself then she look around "Wait" She said then flashback came back in her head about what happened last night.

"Oh shit" She said while she felt her cheeks are burning and she may look like a tomato "OH MY GOD!" She yelled in happiness because Jisoo did stay and make love in her bed she lay down smiling and touch her lips and giggled with no reason.

Then she went to the bathroom to take a shower she was happily dancing and singing in the shower "Ice cream chillin', chillin'~~~" She sang while she shampoo her hair "Ice Cream chillin', chillin'~~~" She was singing 'Ice Cream' by BLACKPINK (With Selena Gomez).

When she finish changing in her outfit of the day.

               (Authornim: Hot Isn't she?)

She went to her car and look at the mirror fixing her hair then she put the key on starting the engine as she drove away from her house.

Minutes passed by.....

She arrived at her company with a smile she enter at the building smiling at her employees who look at her again in a weird way she was greeting them goodmorning and saying have a nice day.

"Morning Nayeon" She greeted her secretary while she opened her office room followed by Nayeon entering she put down her bag on the table and sat down smiling like an idiot "You are in a really good mood are not you Ms. Kim?" Nayeon friendly asked her boss.

"I am" Jennie answered her "Anyways, what my scheduled for today?" She asked then Nayeon look at the tablet she was holding.

"You only have one schedule for today Ms. Kim you will have a meeting with Ms. Kim Jisoo for her new magazine at 10:30" Nayeon answered and then Jennie smiled more widely "Okay good oh and I want you to send a flowers to Jisoo with a pikachu stuff toy" Jennie said and Nayeon nodded.

"Noted Ms. Kim do you want anything Ms. Kim?" Nayeon said "Iced Americano" Jennie said and starts signing some papers "If that will be all Ms. Kim?" Nayeon asked Jennie nodded "Yeah, you may leave" Nayeon bowed down and exit the room closing it.

Time skip.....

"Ms. Kim the meeting room is ready and Ms. Jisoo is already there" Nayeon said "Okay I'll be there" Jennie asked Nayeon close the door while Jennie look at herself in her mirror one last time before exiting the room.

She opened the door and see Jisoo sitting at one of the chair she smiled and sat down next to her while Jisoo just look at her with a straight face.

    (Authornim: This is what Jisoo's wearing)

"Let's start?" Jisoo asked her Jennie nodded and motion Nayeon to give the folder that Jisoo will be wearing.

"Nayeon can you buy some drink please?" Jennie asked while Nayeon just nodded and exit the room leaving the two alone then Jennie turn to Jisoo who was focusing at the designed Jennie then move closer to her and slowly hold Jisoo hand who flinch a little.

Jisoo look up to her and remove her hand then continue looking while Jennie pout then hold Jisoo hands again, Jisoo look up to her again glaring but Jennie just smile "Jisoo... hmm.... about la-" Jennie was cut off by her.

"Forget what happened last night we're both drunk and I don't mean to have sex with you, and don't ever send flowers to me and a stuff toy and also please don't put your hand to me" Jisoo said coldly sighing as she look at the design again.

Jennie was hurt by what Jisoo just said she was expecting that she and Jisoo will be good but she was wrong about that how stupid of her for Jisoo to forgive her that easily.

----------------------------------------