Ms. Kim (03)

3RD PERSON POV

"CAN YOU JUST HEAR ME OUT?!" Jisoo yelled at Jennie "IS NOT THAT CLEAR I'M NOT CHEATING ON YOU! I DON'T LIKE HIM LIKE THAT OKAY! I ONLY LOVE YOU FOR GOD SAKE I WOULD NEVER CHEAT ON YOU!" Jisoo panted when she finish yelling at Jennie who was silent.

"Why don't you believe me? It is because I was a strip dancer in the past that you think I will cheat on you that I will sleep with others? IS THAT WHAT YOU THINK?!" Jisoo now crying feeling hurt "No... I don't see you like that... I was just jealous... please forgive me Chu I'm so sorry I promise to stop being possessive please don't think like that.... I don't look at you or think at you like that..." Jennie explained and went to hug Jisoo as the girl sob on her shoulder.

It's not the first time they had fight because of Jennie's possesiveness but Jisoo don't leave her and always forgive her because she love the girl so much

"Let's just take a break for now Jennie" Jisoo said making Jennie shook "No please Chu no I promise please" Jennie starts crying "I'm not breaking up with you Jen" Jisoo carried Jennie's cheek and wipe her tears.

"We just need sometimes to calm down a bit we need space for now Jennie but I'm not breaking up with you it's for the sake of our relationship" Jisoo explained "Please Jennie" Jisoo said "I love you I'm not doing this because I want to break up with you I'm doing this for us we will get married next month and I don't as to be like this... I'll be staying at my apartment for now" Jennie shook her head.

"No, I want you to stay here please you can just sleep at the guest room" Jennie said still crying "I can't Jennie if I stay here we can't accomplish our mission to get some space it's just for a week Jen... I'll stay for the night here then next morning I will go" Jisoo give her a sweet smiled.

"Okay... " Jennie finally give in "Good, I love you" Jisoo said as she kiss her lips "I love you too... I'm sorry" Jisoo nodded "It's okay Babe" Jisoo kiss her again.

"Let's just take a shower then let's cuddle" Jennie nodded "Okay... " Jisoo pull her up as they walk to the bathroom.

'I promise to make it up to you Chu.... '

-------------------------------------------

You can't really avoid a fight in a relationship.

Sorry for the short chapter 😅😅.

-------------------------------------------