Enemy? (05)

JENNIE POV

"AHHHH!" I screamed crying throwing all the things that on my table don't care what was it I throw the remote on the TV "Jennie...." I look up to see Irene unnie looking shock on what the mess I did.

I broke down at the floor as she hurry hug me I cry in her arms "It hurt unnie" I cried like a baby she try to calm me down "I know Jennie... I know" She has a worried face and sad voice "It's gonna be okay Jennie" She said I cried "I love her... b-but this news breaks me" I said my mind was full of the news.

"I know... " She said rubbing my arm gently just imagining Jisoo walking with a wedding dress marrying that's not me and worst it's my brother.

"Why don't you go home and rest Jennie? I'll call someone to fix everything and also buy you a new phone" Irene unnie said smiled sadly at me she help me stood up and walk us to the elevator it was silent I don't want to talk my mind was blank, my heart was broke into million pieces.

Irene unnie opened the car door as I got inside then she got to the driver seat and drove away from the building to my house, yes I have a house that I planned to suprise Jisoo on our anniversary but its turn wrong because of my stupidness.

I already admit all my mistake that I lied to her and slept with another girl, I take her for granted she was my world but I broke it "We're here" Irene unnie wake me up from my thoughts as I got out the car and walk to my house.

"Jennie, take a rest okay? And I know if I said don't think about it you will still think about the news but please don't drink or do something stupid just rest" Irene unnie said strictly I just lay down my bed face the wall I heard her sigh.

"I have to go now I'll come back tomorrow" The door closed then tears starts to fall again 'Should I go later at the dinner?', I thought suddenly my eyelids are getting heavy until I fall asleep.

Hours passed by.....

"Jisoo, I love you" I said smiling at her "I'm sorry Jennie I can't accept a cheater like you" Jisoo said smirking as she walk to my brother and kiss him.

"NO!" I woke up screaming that I was panting heavily I got up and went to the bathroom  "You look like shit Jennie" I said looking at my reflection on the mirror I have a messy hair, my eyes are red, my nose too.

I wash my face sighing as I went out the bathroom and look at the wall clock and see it was 6:00 I got inside the bathroom again to take a quick shower and get ready I decided to show up even though I don't want to.

When I finished showering I change into a semi formal attire outfit.

(This will be Jennie wearing)

I look at myself one last time I already put some light make up and a Chanel perfume that Jisoo love the most scent on my Chanel collection.

I went to my garage to get my other car the other one is at the company, I got inside and before I drove away I inhale first then exhale "You can do this Jennie you're strong Hwaiting" I said encouraging myself and calming down.

"Good evening Ms. Jennie" I just nodded and give him my car keys and walk to the front door "AHH" I breath out then opened the door as I walk in "Jennie that's good that you came" My dad spoke I don't replied and just stood there "Jennie" I turn around to see my brother I hug him.

"Congrats Oppa" I said and force a smile he gave me a concerned and sad look "Let's go to the backyard they are already there" My mom said we just nodded "Jennie I-" My brother spoke but I cut him off "Oppa, I'm fine and just treat her better" I said but don't look at him and continue walking.

"Good evening Mr and Mrs. Kim" I said and bow down they just nodded I look at the table and see that Jisoo was not there "Jisoo went to the bathroom for a while" Her mom spoke and we all nodded.

"Hi" I turn around to see a beautiful lady smiling, 'She don't change she's still the same', I thought and our eyes met she looks happy "Hi, I'm Jisoo and you are?" She said and extend her hand to me 'Wait, she don't know me? Is this really Jisoo?', I was shock I accept her hand "J-jennie" I stuttered then she chuckled.

(This is what Jisoo wearing)

"Nice meeting you Jennie" She said I nodded "Me too" I said and smiled a little "Ugh" She suddenly said while touching her forehead "Are you okay Honey?" Her mom said and pull my hands away a bit hard I step back "Y-yeah... I'm okay mom" She said then glance at me "Let's eat?" My mom said as we all took a sit.

--------------------------------