[Vol. 3] Chapter 72

Rei told me where to find Arashi. His wing was to the west and he had his quarters as I started to walk there. At this point, I didn't care if they said I wasn't allowed to see him. 

I didn't care about those rituals where we practically didn't follow it anyway and I certainly didn't care about that official marriage ceremony since we were already married. Arashi had vowed to me and I had vowed to him and it was enough.

I didn't need anyone's approval to tell me if I was worthy of his wife or not. I knew he loved me as much as I did. He was just guilty and still couldn't forget about his past. 

Maybe I had no power to make him forget his past and I wasn't going to make him forget about it since it was a part of him but I would definitely make his present better and would make his future the best. 

I felt bad for Yukina and I knew whatever happened to her was really cruel but I won't let Arashi brood over it. He needed to let her go. Yukina loved her and if she truly did, she wouldn't want that either.

She wouldn't want him to feel guilty about her. My tears wouldn't stop as my feet speeded toward the west quarters of the palace. 

Rei gave me the routes and said if anyone tried to hold my path tell them that Rei had sent me. 

I was so grateful that I had met an amazing woman such as Rei and I wanted nothing but happiness for her too. She had been lonely after her husband died and I wished someone would come into her life and make her happy.

As I took the west corners, I saw the familiar shoulders. There were Kai and Jian and as soon as they saw me, they came immediately. They asked as they were startled at my state. I was messed up. 

"Princess Bianka, has something happened?" They asked.

I asked as I was breathless and was sniffing, "Where is Arashi?"

"He is in his office chamber." Kai said and I asked, "Can you lead me there please?"

"Of course, my Lady!" And they led me without asking much. I tried to control my tears but couldn't and soon we were in front of a large door. 

They knocked and I heard someone else answering the door, "Yes?"

It was Hiroshi. He seemed to be disrupted and I whispered to Kai, "If they are discussing something important, I can come later."

"Oh, no. It is alright." Kai said to me as he let them know of my arrival, "Princess Bianka has come, your Highness." 

And it took a second for Hiroshi to open the door. He looked at me with wide eyes and I saw Arashi looked my way with a worried face. 

He got up from his chair and as his eyes washed over my face, he asked, "Has something happened?"

I looked messed up. My eyes were red, tears dried on my cheeks, my hair baffled and I was continuously sniffing. I saw everyone was looking at me with concerned eyes as they all expected some answers. And my ears heated. I stiffened. What was I supposed to say?!

"Sto—stomach ache..." I said and Arashi asked, "What?"

"Very very painful..." I said as my tears started to spill like a stream and they looked at me with more concerned eyes. At that time, I couldn't think of any excuse and had managed to find the lamest excuse. 

I couldn't possibly say anything about Yukina now as it was very personal and I was afraid he would be offended if I mentioned it around his men. 

Arashi nodded as he ordered Hiroshi, "Hiroshi, please give us a moment. I have to check her immediately."