[Vol. 7] Chapter 178

(Third person's POV- Omniscient)

Jaws of three men and the now-bald woman, smashed together on the ground as there stood a girl in the darkness and her eyes were deadly.

"What the hell are you doing here?!" Kairo growled as he clenched his fists.

The woman hissed, anger flashing on her eyes as her bald head shone in the darkness, "M—my hair! How dare you—you do this to me?!"

But everyone disregarded her as their eyes were on the entity.

Kairo stepped ahead as Lorenzo and Kanzaki held the woman. He asked, "What the hell are you doing here, Hana?!"

Hana averted her eyes and said nervously, "I—I was just passing by..."

A brow twitched on Kairo's forehead, "Passing by...?" He said through his gritted teeth, "You are miles away from Shinkyo and you were passing by!?"

Hana flinched at his voice as she was still unable to look into his eyes. Well, she couldn't find any other excuses to sprout... What was she doing here anyway?!

The answer was simple... She had been following them for two days and made sure they had no clue of her traits in which she had succeeded.

However, Kairo seemed really angry at her now.

Hana said with a straight face, "I was strolling the cities and got lost."

Kairo clenched his teeth as he could see through her lies. She couldn't even make a good excuse!

And then they heard someone's footstep from behind them. At the same time, Habibi came down as well as they all turned around to see.

It was Komesuge and on his back, there was a man who had passed out.

As soon as Hana's eyes fell on that man, she gasped.

****
(A few moments earlier)

The commotion got worse as Komesuge had successfully riled up the other drunken men. He was acting as if he was a boisterous man who loved to cause trouble while drinking.

The man before him said, "Don'tcha think ye can defeat me easily in a fight, ye cheeky bastard!"

The other said, "Shut yer mouth, Hordy! Ye just don't like a young bastard is winning in a fight! Hahaha!"

As the other men mocked Hordy, he got angry while Komesuge looked at him warily. He didn't need to insult him!

He could see the man was getting angrier by each second especially after getting a lot of criticism that he was loosing to Komesuge.

In truth, Komesuge wasn't even drinking. There was a potted plant just beside him which hadn't been blessed with the owner's or workers' pity and got itself watered. So it had dried down to the extent that it would never come back alive even if Komesuge keep pouring all the alcohol on it.

Komesuge's task was to make them fight not get himself into a fight!

But damn these drunkards! They keep dragging him to their fights.

They might be thinking he was one of them...

Fights, curses, throwing things such as the tables and chairs, bottles, mugs or women toward each other were everyday occurance here. No one cared as long as their drunken self could boost their sky-high egos and so-called manliness.

"Dis ain't even a fight!" Hordy grumbled as he stood up, taking Komesuge's attention. He pointed his finger at Komesuge and said, "Yo boi! Com'ere! Fight like a man!"