[Vol. 5] Chapter 114

(Third person's POV- omniscient)

Kairo tied up Lady Hana and he found it strange that she didn't even tried to struggle. All the time she sat quietly. Well, that went well.

Now the problem was, should he make her unconscious and leave her here or take her with them?

Because she was Gokudo's daughter.

He scratched his chin and he couldn't really come up with a plan as he thought, he would just ask brother Koji.

He said to Lady Hana, "Listen. I am already late at my next task and I might get an earful for it so, you better stay quiet."

She nodded obediently.

That was weird...

He scratched his chin some more and sighed. "Damn! They didn't tell me there was a daughter of that man! Now what should I do?"

She said with a low voice, it sounded more like she was stammering for some reason, "Y—you can t—take me with you..."

"But we never had any plans to take two targets with us!"

She said looking away, "B—but I might come helpful...if anything happens..."

"Like what?"

"L—like I am good at making poisons..."

"Nah... We have our master who is more expert in those not to mention, he is the one who made us grow antibodies in us. So, he is also good at making antidotes..." He bragged about his prince Rian as his chest puffed with pride.

"I—I can cook?" She said and Kairo blinked.

"And what we will even do with that? We can cook too and not mention, our master's wife is a great cook herself..." He again bragged about his prince and princess as his chest puffed... He muttered, "I am missing my princess's cook... It used to be so good..."

At that Lady Hana's face fell that the man who took her first kiss and made her his wife, was attached to some other woman! She was furious!

Kairo said, "Anyways, it seems I have to take you now."

Hana's face burnt with heat. Was he...was he going to do it now? Here?

No! That wasn't how Hana envisioned her wedding to be!

She wanted to have her wedding in their sacred lake and then...

She got flustered...

But then Kairo caught her waist and pulled her above his shoulder like a sack. She got confused and asked, "Wh—what are you doing?"

"Can't you see? I am taking you to my leader so we can decide what to do with you." He said and started to walk toward their next destination.

On the other hand, Koji and others had already caught Lord Gokudo and they had gathered in his room. The old man was sitting on his knees while his hands were tied up with a rope.

Koji asked, "You do know making a poison to kill our emperor is going to get you annihilated..."

Lord Gokudo was a stubborn old geezer as he humped and said, "Listen here! I don't really ask my customers why they want to poison from me. They give me a good amount and I make them whatever they request. I don't even know who are you all!"

Koji glared at him and said, "That is why we are going to take you with us..."

"But I have so many requests right now! I can't go!"

Koji hovered over the man and his glares intensified as the man flinched back. Koji asked, "Do you think you have a choice?"

He looked through his round glasses toward the four young men who looked like they had come from hell and he gulped. He certainly didn't have any choice here...