[Vol. 7] Chapter 170

The silver glasses were turned black...

Why it turned in that shade. Hiroshi came near and asked, "Princess Bianka, are you alright? Did you drink it?"

Kairo was scared as he asked worriedly, "Please tell me you didn't drink it."

I shook my head but said with a breathy voice, "But the liquor has touched my lips..."

Then I realised, if I had drunken it, my baby would have...

My heart started to thump as my lips and legs started to quivered, a cold sweat covered me in its thin layer. Was someone trying to kill my baby?

But Arashi had made sure no one knew...

I looked at Arashi and found his eyes were on me. But it was anger that had been dancing in those cold gazes. He was worried but more than that he was furious. His dark eyes had turned cruel and I got a shiver.

I knew he wasn't going to stay still after this.

His eyes took one glance at my belly and then he looked away to the crowd, his trained eyes falling on them with calculated alarm.

I saw he looked at Duke Gingiro as they nodded at each other. Rei was just beside him with a worried look on her face as Noya was in her hands.

Then we found a scream.

Everyone's eyes turned to the source as we saw that the man who had given us the tray was lying dead. His throat was slit open as blood pouring out of it. The wound was still fresh as Arashi shouted, "Takagashi, Lord Fukushi, Duke Ginjiro search the crowd and make sure no one leaves this place until I say so."

As soon as he had ordered, all the Kuro soldiers gathered there and stopped anyone from leaving. Rei felt the scene of the dead man uncomfortable as she covered Noya's eyes.

But Ginjiro shouted, "Hibiki, take Princess Rei away from the body."

While restricting people from going away, some tried to resist and demanded that why the prince was restricting them when the culprit might have already gotten away. The place suddenly grew busy and it suffocated me.

Seeing the gruesome sight, I felt my nausea hitting me. I started to gag as Arashi immediately came to me and ordered everyone from Shinkyo, "Cover that body and make sure she doesn't see it."

In a lightning moment, the men went to cover while the females surrounded me so my eyes couldn't see that body.

As I vomited out the breakfast I had, Arashi said, "Don't lick your lips. You might have some poison on them."

I nodded as Mila and others came in a hurry. Hana said, "Let me take a look at the glasses. I might know how to make an antidote."

Arashi nodded as she and Koji went to retrieve the glasses. A red haired woman came before me with a cloth and a jar full of water as I looked at her quizzically. I didn't know her...

But Mila said, "Princess Bianka, she is Lady Miku. She came here with Hiroshi..."

I nodded as she smiled gently and wiped my mouth. All the elders had surrounded me so others from the guests couldn't see me. They had taken me to another side and made some sitting arrangement so I could take a rest.

While they were tending me, Rose came hurriedly. She asked with a tear stricken face, "Sister Bianka. Are you-are you alright?"

I smiled faintly and said, "I am fine... Don't worry..."

As I said it, she seemed to be calmed down and came beside me. She took my hand in her and started to pay but I found it was her hands which had been shivering. She must be very scared...