[Vol. 5] Chapter 115

[Bianka's POV]

It had been two days, Rose was with me and luckily, Prince Daichi didn't do anything.

Or maybe he didn't want to?

I still didn't know... Arashi hadn't come either and now I was feeling restless...

As the maid came to give us our food, I called, Shin.

Shin came and bowed, "Yes, your highness?"

"Err... Do you perhaps know anything about...you know..." I couldn't possibly ask suddenly after fighting with Arashi.

But he got it and said, "About prince Rian?"

I gave a nervous smile, "Yes?"

He gave a smile and said, "He is busy because the group is coming back..."

I gasped. Kairo and Hans were coming back?

I asked, "So, Hans and Kairo are safe?"

I smiled as a sigh released from my mouth. Then I was being rude to Arashi for no reason and now I started to feel guilty about it.

Of course, he knew they were capable and that was why he sent them. He wasn't so irresponsible to send who wasn't capable yet.

However, I noticed a frown on Shin's face.

I asked, "What happened?"

He shook his head and smiled. "Nothing, princess Bianka. Everything is fine... probably."

He said the last words in a low voice and it made me concerned.

I asked, "Is you prince is free to have me now?"

He thought for a moment and said, "He is always available to you, your highness..."

And I got a little flustered as he said that. "Oh...!"

Shin nodded and said as he left, "Whenever you want to go, call me, I am here."

I turned around as the door got closed. I didn't know what to talk with him. I was venting my anger on him the other day and he might be really angry with me for that. I sighed.

As Rose and I were eating, my mind still was absent from here. I kept munching on my food even when I was full and I sighed again.

Rose asked, "You want talk brother Rian?"

I shook my head. "I don't want to!"

She gave me a suspicious glance. "Then why eat chopsticks?"

I looked at my hands and I was chewing on my chopsticks! I immediately put them down and chuckled nervously.

Rose said, "Just talk him. I know, you sad."

I sighed again as she pointed out, "And sighing after every minutes."

Well, I was just a little uneasy...

I nodded. "I think I have to talk to him."

Because it was the first time, we weren't talking with each other for days. Two whole days!

That had never happened before. He would at least come and smile or let me see his face at least once even if he was busy but now!

I haven't seen him like for days! I was just...just so frustrated and angry!

And sad and hurt and I didn't know whatnot.

I realised yet another sigh. It was getting out of my hands now.

I was finding it funny that I had told him I wanted to be left alone and now, I wanted to see him. I was now complaining that why didn't he come when I was the one who told him I didn't want to talk.