[Vol. 4] Chapter 94

Tomorrow arrived too quickly.

I was donning my red floral kimono as my hair tied up high with the stick Arashi had given me the first time. It was favourite and dear to my heart.

The large hall was the venue for this moment and every aristocrats would be coming today. Apparently, judging on the head priest or on the entire temple system was something that was a great matter of the whole empire of Wansai. And I was the prime witness of it.

Along with me, there were some other people would be here but I didn't know who were them. Arashi hadn't disclosed any of his witnesses.

Arashi hadn't arrived to get me as Hans and Kairo came to pick me up.

"Princess Bianka, you have been summoned to the hall." Hans said as I nodded. I left my room and started to walk through the corridors of the palace, my heart thumping loudly but I wasn't scared or nervous. I was excited and angry. Angry at those priests who had caused so much pain to the previous princesses and to the common people. They had faith on them yet they betrayed them.

As we were walking, I heard shouting and some commotion from outside. I asked, "What's the noise?"

Hans said, "The common people have arrived around the palace as well. They aren't allowed inside so they are waiting outside of the large walls of the palace."

I asked, "So, they are furious because we have captured the priests?"

Kairo answered, "It is not them. It is a group among them who follows the temple blindly. They are creating ruckus and telling people that the emperor of Wansai has fallen since he is judging the head priest. They are accusing the royals and telling people that the royals are thinking as if they are the gods."

Hans added, "The head priest is like a god in their eyes. They worship him and whatever nonsense the temple sprouts, they believe it."

I was a bit surprised at their beliefs. Did they have no knowledge or their brains had walked away because of their stupidities?

I said a bit worried, "Then, they would start a riot and might influence others to create a scene!"

Hans smirked and said, "We knew this was supposed to happen. Prince Rian had been tracking down each one of them for the past few years. So, brother Hiroshi had already appointed one men on each of the suspects. If they start something more than they should, our men will start killing them one by one."

Kairo beamed with joy as he said, "Right now, Kuro soldiers are standing in front of the crowd like a shield."

I smiled as Arashi and his men were all prepared. It felt as if they had already foreshadowed this to happen.

And at last, we had reached the doors of the hallway.

As I was about to cross it, my eyes fell on a tall being and a gap formed on my mouth.

It was Arashi and he had donned in a Navy blue vest and trousers, a dark coloured shirt was peeking its collars as a cape hung from his broad shoulders that reached his knees. The Wansai crest was painted above his chest in golden and the shoulder pads we was wearing made him look large and strong. His hair was tied in a pony and hung behind his back, and his large sword hung around his belt. He looked... breathtaking...

I had never seen him in western clothing. As he would always wear his traditional dressing, I had forgotten how handsome he looked in any of the wears he chose.