[Vol. 6] Chapter 144

(Third person's POV- omniscient)

Hiroshi sighed as he just received a small mission from his Prince. He had to go to Komaki to Lord Ginjiro Shimadzu and give him an imperial scroll. It was Arashi's Kuro soldier's emblem printed on the it which also represented the power of Shinkyo. It was his land afterall and almost as powerful as the imperial kingdom.

Honestly, he could give it to Haruhito Shinohara since she was now helping Arashi in this mission and she was well acquainted with Duke Gingiro Shimadzu. She could have sent one of her men to send this but why did Arashi made him the messanger here?!

Although he could go to the mission on his own and it would been faster too, he didn't want to go alone.

He went to the quarters of Kuro soldiers and looked for someone to follow him.

There was Hans, Takashi and two other men were chatting. Hans had a different mission so he was going back to sleep.

He was out of the question. Takashi on the other hand still hadn't gone to his duty. He went to him.

"Yo, Takashi..." He said. Takashi greeted him with a nod as he said, "Are you free now? If you are then come with me."

Takashi gave a nervous smile and said, "But I have to go back to Prince Rian's quater. There's the survey which Prince Rian has ordered to do. I will be leaving for it soon."

Hiroshi sighed. He knew about the survey. Koji and Takagashi were in charge of it and had formed small groups of three people to gather information and gather lords of the estates. Apparently it was a big mission Arashi was conducting.

He knew everyone was busy due to it. Arashi had been making everyone busy because he wanted to finish it before his marriage.

He wished Kairo was here. He would have gone with him but he needed to settle in his house first.

Speaking of that, how about he take both Hana and Kairo with him?

They didn't have to do anything just enjoy themselves while he would be a little entertained by them. Honestly, Hiroshi had been feeling depressed because all of his friends were already married and he might be the oldest one who wasn't married yet.

It wasn't like he wanted to get married now but it wouldn't have been hurt...

Besides he was always busy with the protection and taking precautions. The inside and outside affairs were lot to tackle and he needed to be by Arashi.

As he was thinking of all sort of things, he collided with someone. He looked back and saw a bulky man was standing there and glared at him. The deep scar on his face was prominent and he had the same hair of Hiroshi although with trimmed beard and moustache.

They both blinked...

The man who had an angry face immediately changed his expression with a surprised one.

"Hiroshi!" He said with a broad grin and Hiroshi exclaimed as well at the same time, "Father!?"

His father immediately came near and embraced him in a squishy hug but he stood still like an awkward statue. He said, "Oh! Hiroshi! It's been a while I'm seeing you!"

He asked, "Yeah but what are you doing here?" He pushed him away and asked, "Shouldn't you be staying in the Himalayas to train the boys?"

"But I am getting old now... Shouldn't I get a small vacation once in a while?" He humped.

Hiroshi gave him a look as he said, "Then who will train my boys if you are here? You old stupid man!"

His father pouted, "But I have already made Haku and Gotoru my successor so they would do just fine for now... Also, Mine is there too... She can train them well."