[Vol. 5] Chapter 116

(Third person's POV- omniscient)

Hiroshi was worried about what happened to Kairo. He was one of the youngest members in the whole group.

He was only 17 yet he was already a leader of a group of around more than one thousand men in his age. His resistence was excellent not to mention his strength and stamina, and Hiroshi knew Arashi chose him in this particular mission because of that.

He had potential to take Hiroshi's place in the future yet, what could have happened.

Half dead?

Was it serious?

He was in his thoughts that he forgot to knock on Arashi's doors and he entered.

As his eyes fell on his Prince, he froze. It seemed he was indulging into an act of romance in his free times. Well, he wouldn't mind even if he was busy, he would still indulge into that kind of act if his wife came.

Hiroshi's face reddened as he looked away. The couple had lost into themselves as they didn't hear him entering so he coughed to get their attention.

Of course, he wasn't into watching them getting intimate in front of him. It was just too awkward...

As Arashi looked at him, he saw his Prince was now before his table. Wasn't he behind princess Bianka's chair a second ago?

That was fast...

Anyway, he let him know of their arrival, "Ahem... Err... The group has arrived, your highness... I thought I should let you know as soon as possible since...since..."

Arashi nodded stiffly as he said, "Ah! Yes, take the injured here as fast as you can since...since..."

It seemed no matter how close they were, they both were awkward around each other when it came to woman or romance...

However, princess Bianka saved them from getting more awkward as she asked, "Who is the injured one?"

They both froze. They glanced at each other and it took Hiroshi one glance to know, Arashi was in trouble.

He remembered that a few days ago, they were arguing on Kairo and Hans as he sent them for a punishment. Well, Arashi was angry but he wasn't a fool to act on his anger.

Hiroshi smiled and said, "Princess Bianka, why don't I accompany you to go back to your room since it will really bloody scene for a woman—"

"I have seen enough blood already. I am not afraid of blood." She said and Hiroshi had no idea what to say next so she would go. Otherwise, she would get really angry at Arashi.

Helplessly, Hiroshi looked at Arashi because he had never handled women before. Deadly mission, he nailed it. Impossible challenge, he made it. But women!

He never even talked with one before princess Bianka. But Bianka was easy to talk since she was like a little sister to him. What about other women?

He only ever lacked at that part. Maybe that was why he still couldn't find any partner yet.

Arashi let out a sigh and said, "Kairo..."

Princess Bianka gasped in horror and asked, "Is—is he alright?"

Arashi's face became grim as he said, "It seems, he is injured..."

Hearing that, she became worried and Hiroshi knew she was the only woman who could get worried or sad for others. She was a kind soul and he was glad Arashi had found a perfect partner for him.

He said, "Alright, I'm taking them here..."

In a few more minutes, the group came and Hiroshi saw, there was a woman among them. She looked really young. Maybe younger than Bianka. He knew the other captive was Lord Gokudo but who was she? And why did they capture her as well?