[Vol. 5] Chapter 118

Arashi was still angry about that as he didn't trust Hana. Well, I didn't trust her either but something in me was telling me she wasn't a threat.

So, I followed what my instinct told me.

As Arashi promised, Kairo was now recovered, he and Hiroshi both decided to arrange the marriage ceremony in Shinkyo since it was safe too keep an eye on Hana and Lord Gokudo.

Kairo was grumbling about that as he was standing in guard behind me.

He said, "Why do I have to marry? Why can't you do that instead?"

Hans's brow twitched as he said, "You are the one who kissed her, not me. So you are the one who has to take responsibility..."

Kairo got irritated as he said, "What about my youth! I want to live freely!"

Hans smiled a tight lipped smile as he said, "You want me to beat you right here and right now?"

He scowled and muttered, "Just watch me run away..."

Hans muttered, "Don't worry, we knew you would try that so both Koji and brother Hiroshi have placed others to keep an eye on you. Especially me."

He flinched and gulped as I chuckled while doing the paperwork in the imperial court building.

The visiting of Shinkyo was cancelled because of these events so, I started to resume my work. But the opportunity came back as Kairo's marriage would be held there.

Kairo pouted, "I wanted to first see Prince Rian's marriage..."

Hans said, "Don't worry, they have their marriage next week..."

And my ink stopped moving. I totally forgot about that...

I didn't know when the weeks flew by so quickly...

The whole palace had already been decorated slowly since the emperor wanted a grand celebration.

My heart thumped and now I knew why Kairo was so nervous. Even though I was already married to Arashi, I was still nervous... It almost felt like I was getting married to him for the first time.

My belly grumbled making me frown and flustered as Hans asked, "Err... Princess Bianka, do I come with a quick snack?"

I saw everyone around me taking a glance at me as my ears heated.

Why did my belly just do this to embarrass me in the office building!

I stiffly nodded, "Yes... please..."

But aside from that I was very hungry. Lunch time was near and I would be having a lunch with Arashi, Rei and Rose together in his wings. Noya would be with us as well. Lately, Rei was coming to meet us everyday and Arashi was happy that she got friends.

Kairo asked, "Didn't princess Bianka just ate a few-ouf!"

Hans punched in his gut as he stopped talking and I got more flustered...

Well, I just had snacks a while ago yet I was hungry like I hadn't eaten yet...

Wait!

My eyes became wide as realisation hit me.

Was I...was I...

getting fat!?

Well, lately my clothes were getting a bit tighter too...

I froze. If I got too fat, will he love me?!

Everyone liked slim waisted wives...but lately, my waist was getting thicker...!